- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (461)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3309)
- Gaza Strip (1005)
- Israel Apartheid Week (57)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (284)
- Left Wing (753)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1062)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (103)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (251)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (911)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2111)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: florida
The latest from #OccupyMiami #Miami (@OccupyMiami). In Solidarity with @OccupyMIA | #OccupyMIA , #Miami, #Florida, #USA
Updated list of court documents in the case of Florida vs. George Zimmerman involving the death of Trayvon Martin.
Woman Marries Ferris Wheel; Gay Marriage Still Illegal
A woman marries a ferris-wheel in Florida –On the Bonus Show: A “crusader” sub-culture in the US military, A cat is summoned to jury duty in Boston, Guess…
By: David Pakman Show
photos courtesy of Jacksonville Occupy Florida Photos from recent "Occupy" protests in Tampa and Jacksonville. photos courtesy of Jacksonville Occupy Florida Photos from recent "Occupy" protests in Tampa and Jacksonville.
Spanish Florida (Spanish: La Florida) refers to the Spanish territory of Florida, which formed part of the Captaincy General of Cuba, the Viceroyalty of New Spain, and the Spanish Empire. Originally extending over what is now the southeastern United States, but with no defined boundaries, Florida was a component of the Spanish colonization of the Americas and the expansion of the Spanish Empire. Wide-ranging expeditions were mounted into the hinterland during the 16th century, but Spain never exercised complete control over Florida outside an area of what is now the State of Florida, southern Georgia, southern Alabama, southern Mississippi southeastern Louisiana, and other areas along the northern coast of the Gulf of Mexico.
Nov 25 2011 Liberalism is about feeling, not thinking.
Follow this link:
Occupy Tallahassee protest outside of the Old Florida Capitol building, Friday October 14, 2011
Story by Kathleen Haughney / Sun Sentinel Posted by Scott T. Smith / CBS12 NewsTALLAHASSEE — Roughly 60 protesters filled Gov. Rick Scott’s office Tuesday morning demanding to meet with the governor and calling for a special session to address issues surrounding the Trayvon Martin case
See original here:
Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk is now the second Republican in the US Senate to support gay marriage. Senator Kirk made the announcement via his Senate blog Tuesday, saying life comes down to who you love and who loves you back government has no place in the middle.
Kirk joins Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio, who took a similar position last month. There are now 50 US senators who support gay marriage, a number that includes 46 Democrats and two independents.
Like Senator Portman, whose gay son prompted his change in stance on the issue, Kirk framed his reversal on his personal life. He suggested his return to the Senate after a year absence following a major stroke played a role in his decision.
RECOMMENDED: How much do you know about gay rights in America? Take the quiz!
When I climbed the Capitol steps in January, I promised myself that I would return to the Senate with an open mind and greater respect for others. Our time on this earth is limited, I know that better than most, he wrote.
While Kirk’s switch carries some symbolic weight, far more significant would be a Republican senator in a red state openly supporting gay marriage. Last week, Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R) of Alaska told a local media outlet that her views on gay marriage are evolving but would not commit further. Only two Republicans in the US House, Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida and Richard Hanna of New York, are on record with their support.
Kirk is on record as a moderate on gay rights, which reflects the fact that he represents a solidly blue state and won the Senate seat formerly held by President Obama.
Want your top political issues explained? Get customized DC Decoder updates.
Kirk lives in Highland Park, a Chicago suburb that swings moderate to liberal on social issues. He has supported civil unions, opposed a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, and, in November 2010, was one of eight Republican senators who voted to repeal “don’t ask, don’t tell,” the policy that barred gays from serving in the military.
During his 2010 Senate race, he opposed gay marriage and backed the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) which defines marriage as between a man and a woman though he added: I also don’t think we should have a federal takeover of all marriage law in the United States. I think the federal government is already trying to take over too much, he said in an October debate that year.
See the rest here:
With thedecision TuesdaybySen. Tom Carper of Delawareto endorse gay marriage, only seven Democratic senators are left who have not publicly announced their support, and there’s good political reason behind their reticence.
With Carper flip-flopping, nearly all of the Democrats who oppose gay marriage are from Republican states, with the exception of Floridas Bill Nelson. Two are up for reelection in 2014, and are unlikely to change their mind before then.
Heres a look at where all of them stand.
Mark Pryor of Arkansas
Why he will flip: He could feel pressure from his own party, especially as his colleagues are quickly flipping on the issue. Will Pryor want to be the last Democrat standing against gay marriage?
Why he won’t flip: Pryor is up for reelection in deeply conservative Arkansas, which went for Mitt Romney over Barack Obama by 23 points in 2012. Pryor is socially conservative and has saidthrough a spokesmanthat he has a moral belief that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Plus, Arkansas is one of 11 states that voted to ban gay marriage. It would be politically risky for Pryor to tack to the left ahead of the election.
Bill Nelson of Florida
Why he will flip: Florida voters are split on the issue, but a majority said gay marriage should be legal. According to aWashington Postpoll from October, 54 percent of the states voters favored legalizing gay marriage. Still a perennial battleground, Florida has voted for Obama in each of the past two presidential elections. Nelson wont be able to hold out against the tide of public opinion much longer.
Why he won’t flip: In a recent interview, Nelson said he personally believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. Despite Floridas battleground status, the Panhandles voters are much more similar to those in the Deep South on social issues. Being one of the last Democrats to change his mind would make it seem more politically craven, rather than out of principle.
(AP Photo/Michael Conroy)
Read this article: