- Bilderberg (1525)
- Free Palestine (697)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3995)
- Gaza Strip (1578)
- Israel Apartheid Week (185)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (141)
- Israeli Apartheid (522)
- Left Wing (1248)
- Liberal Views (349)
- Max Blumenthal (200)
- Max Keiser (1792)
- No Nato (488)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (458)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (211)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (126)
- Occupy Florida (545)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (335)
- Occupy Greece (346)
- Occupy Houston (435)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1172)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (580)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (326)
- Occupy Madrid (273)
- Occupy Miami (383)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (740)
- Occupy Rome (290)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (323)
- West Bank (2796)
- Keiser Report: US Gov on Bitcoin, and FBI give up on crime (11Jan14) – Video
- KEISER REPORT; Psyops & Debt Diets (E435) – Video
- Venture Capital: Bitcoin Boom E17 RT Best(HD) – Video
- Max Keiser THE TRUTH ABOUT AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN – Video
- PRIME INTEREST E038: Chris Martenson’s CURE for FED Monetary MAYHEM – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 5 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: florida
A business incubator will open in downtown St. Petersburg later this year in space leased in St.
Follow this link:
Published: Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 3:56 p.m. Last Modified: Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 3:56 p.m.
Read more here:
Thursday, April 10, 2014, by Tracy Elsen 276 new rental apartments in a building occupying three-quarters of a block on Bryant Street may be on their way to the Mission.
Read the original here:
Stephone Anthony (42) made the game-clinching interception in Clemson’s 40-35 win over Ohio State. Streeter Lecka/Getty Images CLEMSON, S.C. — After three seasons in which his offense piled up a combined 18,993 yards and Clemson won 32 games, Tigers coordinator Chad Morris can understand the fear that complacency might creep into the locker room.
Stephone Anthony (42) made the game-clinching interception in Clemson’s 40-35 win over Ohio State. Streeter Lecka/Getty Images CLEMSON, S.C
April 5, 2014 Tackling some current sports news FROM STAFF REPORTS Traverse City Record-Eagle The Record Eagle Sat Apr 05, 2014, 06:00 AM EDT This is the time of year for big questions. Who will win the NCAA Tournament
Read the original post:
TAMPA Summertime, almost, and the swimmin is easy. Especially for the 5,000 or so manatees emerging from warm freshwater springs or heated power plant outflow canals where they spent the winter. Now, Floridas favorite sea mammal is beginning its annual migration into open water, where the food is plentiful and the environs roomy
Read the original post:
I am writing today to express grave concern about a wave of legislative measures in the United States aimed at punishing and intimidating those who speak their conscience and challenge the human rights violations endured by the Palestinian people.
In legislatures in Maryland, New York, Illinois, Florida, and even the United States Congress, bills have been proposed that would either bar funding to academic associations or seek to malign those who have taken a stand against the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
These legislative efforts are in response to a growing international initiative, the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, of which I have long been a supporter. The BDS movement emanates from a call for justice put out by the Palestinian people themselves. It is a Palestinian-led, international nonviolent movement that seeks to force the Israeli government to comply with international law in respect to its treatment of the Palestinian people.
I have supported this movement because it exerts pressure without violence onIsrael to create lasting peace for the citizens of Israel and Palestine, peace which most citizens crave. I have witnessed the systematic violence against and humiliation of Palestinian men, women and children by members of the Israeli security forces. Their humiliation and pain is all too familiar to us South Africans.
In South Africa, we could not have achieved our democracy without the help of people around the world, who through the use of non-violent means, such as boycotts and divestment, encouraged their governments and other corporate actors to reverse decades-long support for the Apartheid regime. My conscience compels me to stand with the Palestinians as they seek to use the same tactics of non-violence to further their efforts to end the oppression associated with the Israeli occupation.
The legislations being proposed in the United States would have made participation in a movement like the one that ended Apartheid in South Africa extremely difficult.
I am also deeply troubled by the rhetoric associated with the promulgation of these bills which I understand, in the instance of Maryland, included testimony comparing the boycott to the actions of the Nazis in Germany. The Nazi Holocaust which resulted in the extermination of millions of Jews is a crime of monstrous proportions. To imply that it is in any way comparable to a nonviolent initiative diminishes the horrific nature of that genocidal and tragic era in our world history.
Whether used in South Africa, the US South, or India, boycotts have resulted in a transformative change that not only brought freedom and justice to the victims but also peace and reconciliation for the oppressors. I strongly oppose any piece of legislation meant to punish or deter individuals from pursuing this transformative aspiration. And I remain forever hopeful that, like the nonviolent efforts that have preceded it, the BDS movement will ultimately become a catalyst for honest peace and reconciliation for all our brothers and sisters, both Palestinian and Israeli, in the Holy Land.
Archbishop Emeritus of Cape Town Desmond Tutu, a legendary figure in the struggle against apartheid in South Africa, issued this statement on April 2, 2014.
See the original post:
The NCAA tournament’s five-day hiatus will end when the Final Four kicks off in Arlington, Texas, on Saturday.
Here is the original post:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Jacksonville City Council committee has approved a $100,000 budget to renovate the upper two floors of the Florida Theatre, which have code violations and are in need of repair. Some City Council members, however, dont agree when the $100,000 should be forked over, and who will get to rent the space once its up to code
Continue reading here: