- Bilderberg (621)
- Free Palestine (295)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2164)
- Gaza Strip (706)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (231)
- Left Wing (461)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (449)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (73)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (495)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (84)
- West Bank (1306)
- Max Keiser Financial Terrorists Hike Debt, Will Cause Collapse.. – Video
- Max Keiser – America Will Lose Economic Collapse Coming – Video
- MAX KEISER: Decapitated Consumers No brain, more humane [KEISER REPORT E444] – Video
- Max Keiser v Warren Buffett Teaser Video – WARNING ADULT CONTENT _ London Real – Video
- SKIDBIKE – From left wing looking at front tire dolly. – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 days, 1 hourago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: fire
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) The Minnesota House stood ready to vote to make the state the 12th to legalize gay marriage Thursday, as rallies planned for and against the measure prompted heightened security at the Capitol.
House Democratic leaders and supporters of the measure expressed confidence they had sufficient votes to pass the measure and appealed to Republicans to join in its passage. If successful, the state Senate would take up the legislation on Monday, paving the way for Gov. Mark Dayton to sign it next week.
Debate in the House was due to start at midday.
Just last fall Minnesota voters were deciding on a constitutional amendment to fortify a gay marriage ban. The amendment failed and the campaign made a swift 180-degree turn, helped along by a Democratic takeover of the Legislature.
Thousands of people were expected at the Capitol for the historic vote. Orange-shirted backers of gay marriage started arriving several hours before the debate.
Gay marriage opponents said they expected more than 1,000 people who share their views to rally at the Capitol. The Rev. Steve Goold of New Hope Church led followers in a morning prayer before they set out to lobby lawmakers. He told them they had the power to change minds, but urged them to be respectful.
“Do not shout and boo. Pray,” Goold said.
Some opponents held bright pink signs that said “Vote no.”
Minnesota lawmakers were advised that security would be stepped up, with 30 to 40 additional security officers and restricted access to gallery viewing space and other areas of the building. State troopers posted squad cars near several entrances, and signs were posted warning that admittance to the building would be denied once it reached an unspecified capacity.
“It all has to do with the size and tenor of the crowd. If we have a volatile situation we’re not going to throw more fuel on the fire,” said State Patrol Maj. Bob Myerson, who leads the Capitol security detail. “As far as anyone’s recollection, we’re looking at potentially the largest crowd anyone can remember assembled inside the Capitol.”
Read the original post:
BILIN, West Bank (AP) This wasn’t your typical Oscar viewing party.
In the West Bank village whose struggle to regain land taken by Israel was portrayed in an Oscar-nominated documentary, activists huddled around a campfire before dawn Monday to watch the ceremony.
For added symbolism, they pinned the screen to a tent just meters (yards) away from Israel’s West Bank separation barrier, which cut off the village of Bilin from much of its land.
Some smoked water pipes, huddled in sleeping bags or warmed their hands over the fire as actors in gowns and tuxedos performed on a stage half-way around the world.
The documentary, “5 Broken Cameras,” did not win, and some said they were disappointed. But protest organizer Abdullah Abu Rahma says the Oscar nomination gave Bilin’s struggle a big push.
The village has been the scene of weekly protests against the barrier, which were documented in the film. Palestinians charge that the barrier, which cuts into the West Bank, is a land grab. Israel says it’s needed to keep Palestinian attackers out.
Here is the original post:
Firefighters battled a 2-alarm fire on the West Bank Saturday afternoon, authorities said.
A spokeswoman for the New Orleans Fire Department said the fire broke out in a multi-story dwelling in the 4200 block of Maple Leaf Drive shortly before 2 p.m. The fire was placed under control a little under an hour later, about 2:50 p.m., the department said.
Witnesses on the scene said that the flames engulfed the entire top portion of an apartment building and that several units were heavily damaged.
Check back in with NOLA.com for updates on this story.
See more here:
Anti-tank missile from Gaza hits IDF jeep on border with Israel
Gaza sources claim militants hit military vehicle patrolling security fence near Karni crossing. Heavy fire exchange follows; Strip's medical source report of 3 Palestinians dead, 20 injured. A similar incident on noon Thursday, which saw an IDF force come under fire near the border fence, ended with no casualties – Palestinian sources reported Saturday that Gazans fired an anti-tank missile at an IDF vehicle patrolling the Gaza security fence near Karni crossing. According to Gaza sources, the vehicle was hit and caught fire. The Palestinians said that the source of the fire was located east of the Gaza Strip neighborhoods of Zeitun and Sajaiya. Gaza sources said that a heavy fire exchange followed, with the IDF using tanks and machine-guns. IAF helicopters were reportedly flying over the Strip's south and eastern areas, as well. Gaza medical sources reported of two fatalities and at least 20 casualties, as a result of the IDF's shelling. The causalities were taken to the Shifa Hospital. Hamas security forces have reportedly cleared all posts in the vicinity of the scene fearing an imminent Israeli strike. A similar incident on noon Thursday, which saw an IDF force come under fire near the border fence, ended with no casualties. In the early hours of Thursday morning, an IDF soldier was lightly wounded in a blast that took place in a terrorist tunnel near the border fence on Thursday. The military said that the blast, which left a 4-meter deep hole in the ground, was …From:LeakNewzViews:0 3ratingsTime:01:02More inNews Politics
Originally posted here:
Five firefighters were injured after falling through the floor of a burning West Bank apartment complex Sunday morning. The injuries are not believed to be serious.
The New Orleans Fire Department received a 911 call from a resident reporting a fire at the Audubon Pointe Apartments, 4547 Maple Leaf Dr.
According to an NOFD report, the first company arrived on the scene at 7:25 a.m., finding flames and heavy dark smoke coming from the windows of a first-floor unit of the two-story, 12-unit apartment building.
Firefighters forced their way in through the front door of the burning unit to search for any occupants but it was empty. One of the building managers told firefighters that there was only one occupied unit and that the rest of the structure was undergoing renovation.
While searching the second floor of the building, five firefighters fell through the floors of two separate units. Two of firefighters were transported to an area hospital with varying degrees of back, ankle and knee pain. The full extent of the injuries is unknown but none are believed to warrant extended medical attention. The three other firefighters remained on duty.
Nineteen NOFD units carrying 58 fire personnel were used to bring the blaze under control at 8:29 a.m. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Follow this link:
Tumblr user batmansymbol wrote a cover of “We Didn't Start the Fire” to be more Tumblr-specific: “I Live Life on Tumblr”.
By P. SOLOMON BANDA Associated Press COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.
Read this article:
Published on Monday, June 18, 2012 Last updated on 07:55AM, Monday, June 18, 2012 What a week! So much news! Oakland Local was right at the forefront this week, breaking stories about the Frazier Group’s report on Oakland Police Department’s handing of Occupy Oakland in October 2011, the fire in West Oakland, Rockridge laptop robberies and more. Check out the stories you may have missed here
Read more here:
HEADLINES Today on Rappler. Story 1 EXCLUSIVE: BISHOP ACCUSED OF DIVERTING CALAMITY FUNDS Priests and lay leaders in one of the richest dioceses in the Philippines ask the Apostolic Nuncio to the Philippines to look into the finances of Bishop Jesse Mercado of the Diocese of Paraaque.