- Bilderberg (1441)
- Free Palestine (624)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3796)
- Gaza Strip (1433)
- Israel Apartheid Week (171)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (114)
- Israeli Apartheid (468)
- Left Wing (1088)
- Liberal Views (297)
- Max Blumenthal (183)
- Max Keiser (1597)
- No Nato (410)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (389)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (557)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (192)
- Occupy Detroit (393)
- Occupy Europe (119)
- Occupy Florida (507)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (301)
- Occupy Greece (313)
- Occupy Houston (390)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1107)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (523)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (247)
- Occupy Miami (355)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (709)
- Occupy Rome (258)
- Occupy Wall Street (440)
- Stop Globalization (271)
- West Bank (2587)
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: financial
Max Keiser : Elites need to be excised, exorcised and excommunicated
Max Keiser : Elites need to be excised, exorcised and excommunicated videos.. Please click here to subscribe to my channel.. Economic collapse and financial …
By: The River
See the original post here:
Alex Jones Max Keiser : USA Financial Calamity! America economic collapse – Martial Law!
Alex Jones Max Keiser : USA Financial Calamity! America economic collapse – Martial Law! videos.. Please click here to subscribe to my channel.. Economic c…
By: The River
Read this article:
Occupy Boston Part of the Occupy movement Date September30,2011(2011-09-30) December10,2011(2011-12-10) (70-1/2 days) Location Boston, Massachusetts Causes Economic inequality, Democracy, Racism, Sexism, Classism, Anarchism, Corporate influence over government, inter alia Goals Freedom, justice, democracy, building a beloved community Methods Demonstration, occupation, protest, street protesters, Civil Disobedience, Direct Action Status Occupation ended, protests ongoing Arrests and injuries Injuries 0 Arrested 186 Occupy Boston is a collective of protesters that settled on September 30, 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts, on Dewey Square in the Financial District opposite the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. It is related to the Occupy Wall Street movement that began in New York City on September 17, 2011. As of June 2012, Occupy Boston had continued to engage in organized meetings, events and actions. On October 10, 2011, the Boston demonstrators expanded a tent city onto an additional portion of the Rose Kennedy Greenway; starting around 1:20 AM the following morning, 141 people were arrested by the officers of the Boston Police Special Operations Unit. Most of these cases were dismissed prior to arraignment with the agreement of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office. Tents were pitched in the following days, and by October 15 the camp itself had consisted of about 90 tents on either side of a path the protesters named, “Main Street,” plus another two dozen or so tents divided up between the “Student Village” area and a strip of lawn the protesters named “Weird Street”. Members of Occupy Boston marched with students at Harvard University on November 9, 2011, to found Occupy Harvard in Harvard Yard. The two groups later collaborated to interrupt a Newt Gingrich speech at Harvard on November 18. By November 17, 2011 a judge issued an order prohibiting the eviction of protesters from Occupy Boston. On December 7, 2011 a Boston judge rescinded the temporary restraining order, allowing Boston Mayor Thomas Menino to remove the protesters from Dewey Square. At 5:00 AM on December 10, 2011, Boston police moved in and raided the Occupation of Dewey Square, with 46 people arrested. Total cost of police overtime for Occupy Boston was around 1.4 million dollars. The Boston Occupier was an independent newspaper that was born out of the Occupy Boston movement
This article is about the protests in New York City. For the wider movement, see Occupy movement
See the original post here:
Capital Account: Max Keiser, America runs the Special Olympics for Financial Fraud
US congress today approved an extension of the payroll tax cut for two months.putting off a tax increase for millions of workers. So, after much partisan p. …
TALLAHASSEE _ It was Feb. 5, and state health-care officials were holding a celebration with insurance executives at the Tallahassee headquarters of the Agency for Health Care Administration, the states top Medicaid agency. The festivities were to mark the transfer of Floridas nearly $24 billion Medicaid program roughly one-third of the states $74 billion to private insurers.
Read the rest here:
Occupy London Tours is a free tour company, run by volunteers, who want to throw open the secretive world of finance and politics for all to see. The tours are designed to be informative, entertaining and most importantly accessible. Our aim to is to enable people from London, the UK and all over the world to engage with the financial system and its impact on their lives
See the rest here:
Keiser Report Markets! Finance! Scandal! (E9)
Every week Max Keiser looks at all the scandal behind the financial news headlines. This week Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert look into the disposable w…
View original post here: