- Bilderberg (1424)
- Free Palestine (613)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3778)
- Gaza Strip (1413)
- Israel Apartheid Week (158)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (449)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (283)
- Max Blumenthal (171)
- Max Keiser (1577)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (376)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (390)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (499)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (296)
- Occupy Greece (306)
- Occupy Houston (381)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1087)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (310)
- Occupy Madrid (240)
- Occupy Miami (346)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (698)
- Occupy Rome (251)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2567)
- The kingdom that's closed to women: Saudi princesses tethered by the patriarchy
- Max Keiser Report The Global Economic Crisis UNCOVERED.mp4 – Video
- Max Keiser Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- Gerald Celente Jeff Rense February 13, 2014 – Video
- Nephilim Stargates with Tom Horn on Prophecy In The News – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: facebook
GERALD CELENTE on Detroit's 'No town' and the New Reserve Currency [PRIME INTEREST 65]
check us out on Facebook Follow us @ Here's what's in your P. A lot to remember 2013 by in the us, not all pleasant memories either. But that government shut…
Welcome to the Objectivist Tree! Follow me on Twitter! Go to my Facebook page and hit the “LIKE” button! The Narcissistic Leftist and how to manipulate them …
By: The Objectivist Tree
Here is the original post:
PageData provides user interaction and engagement data for millions of Facebook Pages, giving you deep insight into the social media strategies of specific competitors and your industry as a whole. We provide tools to look at historical data, individual posts and demographic information by country.
See original here:
2014 – BBC World News – Nigerian Gays Persecuted by New Secular Religious Laws – 6/2/14
Subscribe Check out our website: Facebook: Twitter: . Locals help police target homosexuals in Bauchi State, Nigeria. People in Nigeria who are suspected of …
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman spoke at Rice on Nov. 12 about the recent presidential election; the elimination of the high-wage, middle-skilled job due to globalization and the information technology revolution; and topics concerning foreign policy and international relations.
For the Baker Institute Student Forum event, Friedman participated in a dialogue with Baker Institute Founding Director Edward Djerejian, followed by a question-and-answer session.
In light of the recent presidential election, Djerejian first asked Friedman whether he believes bipartisanship will be possible as the nation moves toward tackling critical national and international issues.
Friedman said he believes the Republican Party’s loss will force it to transition from the far right to the center right, much as the Democratic Party shifted toward the center after it lost four out of five presidential elections during the 1970s and ’80s.
“On all these key issues, [such as immigration, climate change and tax increases,] the Republican Party was no longer a conservative party; it was a radical party,” Friedman, who identifies as a conservative Democrat, said. “Now, we see the full absorption of that reality. It’s incredibly healthy. Democrats have gone through it. Republicans are going through it.”
Friedman said he believes President Barack Obama was re-elected because Americans believe he is genuinely trying to solve the nation’s issues. In contrast, Friedman cited Sen. Mitch McConnell’s statement four years ago that the GOP’s top political priority was to deny Obama a second term.
Regarding today’s rapidly changing job market, Friedman said the merger of globalization and the IT revolution has made the world hyperconnected. This crucial inflection point has been overshadowed by the post-9/11 period and the subprime mortgage crisis, the set of events which led to the late-2000s financial crisis, he said.
Friedman said he argues in his 2004 book The World is Flat that globalization and the IT revolution merged in a way that flattened the world so humans can compete, connect and collaborate. He said that at the time the book was released, Facebook did not yet exist.
“So when I was running around the world saying, ‘The world is flat! We’re all connected,’ Facebook didn’t exist, Twitter was still a sound, the cloud was still in the sky, 4G was a parking place, LinkedIn was a prison, applications were what you sent to college and, for most people, Skype was a typo,” Friedman said.
Friedman said this phenomenon of hyperconnectivity has led to what he believes is the most important socioeconomic fact of this time: “Average” is officially over.
14th February, 2014 |Israel Apartheid Week| Various Locations
Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) seeks to raise awareness about Israels apartheid policies towards the Palestinians and to build support for the growing Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaign. Reflecting the global grassroots rejection of Israels military and political aggression, IAW was held in more than 200 locations in 2012 and more than 150 cities in 2013.
Tenth Annual Israeli Apartheid Week #apartheidweek UK and US: February 24-March 2 Europe: March 1-8 South Africa: March 10-16 Brazil: March 24-28 Palestine, Arab world and Asia: TBA
IAW is an annual international series of events including rallies, lectures, cultural performances, film screenings, multimedia displays and boycott of Israel actions held in cities and on university campuses across the globe.
If you would like to organize and be part of Israeli Apartheid Week on your campus or in your city please get in touch with us at[emailprotected]. Also find us onFacebookandTwitter.
Being part of Israeli Apartheid Week is easy here are five things you can do:
1. Organize a film screening Consider hosting a film. For more info or for suggestions contact us at [emailprotected]
2. Arrange a lecture, workshop, rally or protest There are many speakers ranging from academics, politicians, trade unionists and cultural activists that we can suggest for you to host. Be in touch with us and we can put you in contact.
3. Organize a BDS action Organize with others a practical boycott of Israel action or have a boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) motion tabled at your relevant student council, trade union branch or municipality. If you are already working on a BDS campaign, Israeli Apartheid Week can be a great opportunity to build that campaign and bring it to a wider audience.
4. Join us online #apartheidweek Help us spread the word online about Israeli Apartheid Week. Follow Israeli Apartheid Week on Twitter and Facebook, including using the hashtag #apartheidweek.
Read the rest here:
The Rolling Stones in 2008. Photo by Mario Escherle
A new Facebook page called on the Rolling Stones to boycott Israel.
The Rolling Stones: Boycott Israel page established Wednesday had 144 likes by Thursday morning.
Earlier this week, reports in the Israeli media said the Rolling Stones were near a deal to play in Israel for the first time, on June 10 at the Ramat Gan Stadium near Tel Aviv.
The Facebook page cited Israels crimes against humanity in imploring the famed British band to boycott the country.
Comrades! There has been no official announcement from The Rolling Stones about playing in the Zionist Apartheid Region, the first status on the page reads. We are in touch with the management and sending them material that they have never examined before. They were surprised to see how many millions of people will boycott them if they side with the Zionazis.
BDS supporters were urged to contact the Rolling Stones and ask them to boycott Israel, as well as to like the Facebook page and share it with everyone that is fed up with Israeli war crimes, ethnic cleansing, baby-murder and violent settlement of our ancestral homeland.
The official Rolling Stones website and the bands Facebook page does not mention a concert date in Israel or the BDS controversy.
Stones bassist Darryl Jones performed in Israel in December.
We welcome your feedback.
Follow this link:
Following on from yesterdays post, I think this might be the beginning of a new Israellycool series.
Todays anti-Zionist not antisemite is the Facebook group Rolling Stones: Boycott Israel.
The groups byline is Calling on the Rolling Stones to Boycott Israel due to the states crimes against humanity. But we all know who they really have in mind.
(The post has since been removed, but the screenshot is available here)
And the antisemitism is not the only manifestation of how theyve let down their guard.
Which makes a mockery of this damage control piece by Mondoweiss.
The New York Timesis paying close attention to theboycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel, nine years after the 2005 call for boycott from Palestinian civil society. But the papers coverage does a poor job of honestly explaining what the BDS movement says about the future of Israel and Jewish life in the region.
See original here: