- Bilderberg (1536)
- Free Palestine (710)
- FreeNet Project (50)
- Gay Marriage (4010)
- Gaza Strip (1596)
- Israel Apartheid Week (192)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (144)
- Israeli Apartheid (525)
- Left Wing (1267)
- Liberal Views (362)
- Max Blumenthal (206)
- Max Keiser (1805)
- No Nato (498)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (469)
- Occupy Bilderberg (133)
- Occupy Boston (584)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (214)
- Occupy Detroit (433)
- Occupy Europe (130)
- Occupy Florida (551)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (339)
- Occupy Greece (356)
- Occupy Houston (447)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1187)
- Occupy Lisbon (188)
- Occupy London (590)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (330)
- Occupy Madrid (276)
- Occupy Miami (392)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (748)
- Occupy Rome (298)
- Occupy Wall Street (451)
- Stop Globalization (329)
- West Bank (2812)
- OUTLOOK 2014: US To Be World Economy’s Engine, Gold in Triple Digits? EDC Comments Kit – Video
- Max Keiser and George Galloway, watch and learn.. – Video
- Keiser Report: US Gov on Bitcoin, and FBI give up on crime (11Jan14) – Video
- KEISER REPORT; Psyops & Debt Diets (E435) – Video
- OUTLOOK 2014: US To Be World Economy’s Engine, Gold in Triple Digits? – EDC Comments – Kit – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 5 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: european-union
By Dow Jones Business News, April 14, 2014, 12:25:00 PM EDT LONDON–The leaders of Britain, Germany, and France agree that the occupation of government buildings in eastern Ukraine is illegal and have called on all parties, particularly Russia, to de-escalate the situation, the British government said Monday. Over the weekend, pro-Russia protests spread in eastern Ukraine as armed men, some in unmarked, military-style uniforms, moved to occupy more government buildings–a dramatic escalation that the Ukrainian government and Washington tied to Moscow
See the article here:
US-EU Free Trade Agreement Video A succinct, well produced and informative video about the most serious attack ever waged on European Union democracies. TTIP TAFTA US-EU Free Trade Agreement
BRUSSELS, April 19, 2014 (WAFA) High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Catherine Ashton, condemned in a statement on Friday the recent developments in the West Bank, including Israels seizure of Palestinian land.
She also condemned the killing of an Israeli man near Hebron last week.
The High Representative has followed with concern the recent events in the West Bank, including in East Jerusalem, which are not conducive to the climate of trust and cooperation needed for the current peace negotiations to succeed, said Ashtons spokesperson.
The High Representative condemns the recent killing of an Israeli man in the West Bank and calls for an immediate end to all acts of violence, said the statement.
The High Representative also sees with great concern the recent announcement that nearly one square kilometer near the Gush Etzion settlement has been declared as ‘state land’ by the Israeli Defense Ministry, that the latter has authorized a new settlement in Hebron, that demolitions of Palestinian property are continuing in Area C and East Jerusalem with resulting displacement of vulnerable populations.
Read the original post:
LUXEMBOURG (AP) Due to the great uncertainty about what Russia may do next, NATO's secretary general on Tuesday said the U.S.-led alliance and the European Union must cooperate more in the military realm.
Read the original:
The arguments bandied about by the government that Spains economy is on its way to recovery are in stark contrast to the statistics that are regularly released by Brussels.
View original post here:
Finnish Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen said that his country, which is not a member of any military pact, should consider NATO membership along with Sweden, when the time is right. He added that there was no acute security risk for Finland due to the Ukraine crisis.
“My personal opinion is that Finland should belong to NATO. It would strengthen Finlands position. But Im in the minority,” he said on Saturday (12 April), in an interview to the Finnish Broadcasting Company Yle.
Katainen said that there is no acute security risk facing Finland because of the situation in Ukraine. But he also pointed out that Russia has said that its ready to defend its citizens outside of its own borders.
“This is a serious issue that should be discussed openly,” said Katainen, who especially thanked Yle for its Russian-language news service, Novosti, which allows Russian-speakers in Finland to follow the news in their own mother-tongue.
Katainen also said that the Finnish state was doing fine, rejecting accusations that he was leaving a sinking ship. On 5 April, Katainen said he was stepping down from his job of Prime Minister this summer, and that he was available for a EU top job [read more].
In light of Ukraine developments, Katainen is not the only one in his country to call for NATO membership. Former Finnish President Martti Ahtisaari (1994-2000), who won the Nobel peace prize in 2008 over his role in the Kosovo process negotiations, strongly advocated that his country should join NATO.
Id hope that at some point wed be able to make that kind of decision and I hope that it would happen jointly with Sweden. I dont see any reason why the Swedes wouldnt also make a decision to join, Ahtisaari said in a recent interview.
But Finnish foreign Minister Erkki Tuomioja responded by saying Finland does not require NATO membership because it is already a member of the European Union and a NATO partner. Opposition Centre Party Chair Juha Sipil says now is not the appropriate time to be considering the NATO question.
NATO would bring no added benefit to Finnish security. It is not a solution, it would simply bring more problems of its own, Tuomioja added.
Tuomioja estimates that Katainen is now speaking more freely as his term as Prime Minister draws to an end, more boldly representing his centre-right National Coalition Party views. The NCP party line has traditionally supported NATO membership, while Tuomiojas Social Democratic Party has opposed it.
By Dow Jones Business News, April 14, 2014, 12:25:00 PM EDT LONDON–The leaders of Britain, Germany, and France agree that the occupation of government buildings in eastern Ukraine is illegal and have called on all parties, particularly Russia, to de-escalate the situation, the British government said Monday. Over the weekend, pro-Russia protests spread in eastern Ukraine as armed men, some in unmarked, military-style uniforms, moved to occupy more government buildings–a dramatic escalation that the Ukrainian government and Washington tied to Moscow.
Read more from the original source:
By Dow Jones Business News, April 14, 2014, 01:05:00 PM EDT By Sara Sjolin, MarketWatch LONDON (MarketWatch) — U.K. stocks reversed course and finished higher Monday, with shares of Randgold Resources Ltd
By Kylie MacLellan and William James LONDON (Reuters) – Prime Minister David Cameron described rival parties' views on the European Union as 'extremist' on Thursday as he launched his bid to ward off a threat from an anti-EU party ahead of European Parliament elections. Polls show the UK Independence Party (UKIP), which campaigns for tighter immigration rules and to leave the EU, could win the …
See original here:
A car bomb has gone off outside aBank of Greece building in central Athens,smashing windows in nearby shops but causing no injuries, police and witnesses say.
The blast on Wednesday struck hours before Greece planned its first foray into the international bond markets since it plunged into a debt crisis four years ago, and a day before a visit by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
A police officer, spealing on condition of anonymity, told Reuters news agency that someone had anonymously warned a newspaper of the attack about45 minutes before the explosion just before 6am local time.
The caller said the device contained about 70kg of explosives.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but policebelieved leftist or anarchist groups were behind it, theofficial said.
Witnessess saw debris strewn across the street in a busypart of the capital lined with banks, shops and a mall.
Makeshift bomb and arson attacks have escalated since Greeceadopted unpopular austerity measures in exchange forfinancial bailouts by the European Union andInternational Monetary Fund in 2010.
Small-scale attacks against politicians, journalists andbusinesspeople are frequent in Greece.
Go here to read the rest: