- Bilderberg (1432)
- Free Palestine (615)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3786)
- Gaza Strip (1424)
- Israel Apartheid Week (162)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (462)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (289)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1601)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (380)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (502)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (308)
- Occupy Houston (383)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1088)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (244)
- Occupy Miami (349)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (700)
- Occupy Rome (253)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (267)
- West Bank (2582)
- Gold Even More Bullish Under Yellen Than Bernanke or Greenspan! – Video
- Max Keiser Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- RT News FAKE Anchor Quits, Abby Martin Shills’, Max Keiser pumps Bitcoins & Alex Jones Money Grab – Video
- Keiser Report : Economic Collapse Coming – The Global Financial Crisis is HERE! – Video
- Putin: Annexing of Crimea out of question -World News Flash – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: europe
The BBC has been "broadly liberal", not balanced on issues such as Europe and immigration and "grotesquely over-managed", its own presenter John Humphrys has said.
View original post here:
Mikheil Saakashvili was president of Georgia from 2004 to 2013. He is a senior statesman at Tufts Universitys Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
See the article here:
When Putin invaded my country
By Stephen J. Hadley and Damon Wilson Published: March 4, 2014 Vladimir Putin has done this before
STUTTGART, Germany While there is no sign that NATO is girding for a military confrontation, Russias intervention in Ukraine could pull Europe off Americas strategic back burner as Western leaders confront what some are calling Europes biggest crisis in a generation.
Europe is without a doubt in the sharpest crisis since the (Berlin) Wall came down, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier told reporters on Monday ahead of meetings in Brussels. Twenty-five years after the end of the confrontation, the danger of a new division of Europe is real. Daily, the situation in Ukraine intensifies further.
Indeed, Russias deployment of troops in Ukraine could prompt the very thing Russian President Vladimir Putin has long wanted to avoid: renewed U.S. focus on the security challenges in Europe.
For two decades the Pentagon has steadily been drawing down its forces on the Continent, arguing that such a strong presence was no longer needed after the end of the Cold War and dissolution of the Soviet-led Warsaw Pact military alliance.
In eastern Europe, former Warsaw Pact members that now belong to NATO are watching the events in Ukraine unfold with alarm as old Cold War anxieties intensify. Long leery of the Obama administrations reset with Russia, Polish parliamentarian Witold Waszczykowski said on Monday he would like to see NATO deploy military assets to Poland which shares a border with Ukraine in a show of support. Just as NATO now has troops in Turkey to protect its ally from possible missile incursions from Syria, the alliance should bolster support for Poland, Waszczykowski said.
We hope for this kind of support right now, Waszczykowski said by phone. Not because we have an immediate threat, but we are frightened. We at least need some kind of reconnaissance support to monitor what is going on beyond our border.
The Obama administration and its European allies are now facing a host of challenges as they attempt to persuade Russian President Vladimir Putin to reverse course while also reassuring eastern European allies. Putin has ignored calls from the West to pull out of Ukraine even as he faces potential economic sanctions and other measures aimed at isolating Russia.
But beyond diplomatic and economic penalties, the West sees few options.
Some U.S. lawmakers say the Obama administration should restore a scrapped missile defense plan for Europe that called for long-range interceptors in Poland. In 2013, Obama scaled back U.S. missile defense plans on the continent in a move that critics decried as a capitulation to Russian concerns.
Russia backed Obama down. If I were President Obama, I would re-engage Poland and the Czech Republic regarding missile defense, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, Sunday said on CNN.
Originally posted here:
STUTTGART, Germany As the Pentagon prepares once again to cut forces and facilities on the Continent, experts say decades of downsizing have already eliminated most of the Cold War-era fat, leaving planners with a dilemma: make minor tweaks that will offer only modest savings or carry out sweeping changes that will alter the face of the militarys presence in Europe. Theres little room left for a middle-of-the-road approach that simultaneously offers substantial savings, protects core U.S. interests and pacifies critics who argue that the overseas presence is a bloated Cold War relic.
The rest is here:
The struggle to downsize EUCOM
By Sara Sjolin, MarketWatch LONDON (MarketWatch) European stock markets posted sharp losses on Monday after tensions in Ukraine escalated over the weekend, when Russias President Vladimir Putin got parliamentary approval to use armed forces in the country. The Stoxx Europe 600 index /quotes/zigman/2380150/realtime XX:SXXP -1.69% slid 1.6% to 332.55, setting it on track for the lowest close since mid-February
See the original post here:
Europe Markets: European stocks slump as Ukraine crisis deepens
By Stacy Meichtry PARIS–European leaders lashed out at Russia on Saturday, as Moscow moved to deploy troops in Ukraine’s pro-Russian region of Crimea, but they struggled to articulate what action, if any, they are prepared to take in response. The chorus of European officials–from the U.K. and Finland to Germany, France and Spain–expressed alarm over Moscow’s military plans, yet the outcry only underscored how badly the bloc has been caught flat-footed by a swift- moving President Vladimir Putin
Here is the original post:
Neither the United States nor NATO has drawn up contingency plans for how they would respond if Russia were to intervene militarily in Ukraine's Crimea region, NATO's top military commander said on Thursday. U.S. Air Force General Philip Breedlove, also commander of U.S. forces in Europe, said in an interview with Reuters and The Wall Street Journal that NATO had not changed the deployment of …
Jewish students are this week facing a coordinated, vitriolic campaign to demonize Israel.
There are two million Muslims with Israeli citizenship, with full access to their religious sites in Jerusalem.
Israeli Apartheid Week is an effort by groups and activists supporting boycotts, divestment and sanctions against Israel to discredit it and label it an apartheid state.
This campaign was kicked off Monday in many cities and college campuses worldwide.
Students and faculty need accurate and relevant information to combat Israeli Apartheid Week and other delegitimization campaigns they face on campus, says Prof. Gerald Steinberg.
He is president of Jerusalem-based NGO Monitor, a research institution that tracks nongovernmental organizations.
IAW essentially is a series of mini-Durban events based on the strategy adopted at the 2001 Durban Conference that exploits human rights language to isolate and demonize Israel, he said.
Israeli Apartheid Week actually running two weeks, from March 7-20 will involve speakers from various NGOs at campuses throughout the US, Canada and Europe, many representing organizations that NGO Monitor characterizes as being actively anti-Israel.
Source: Jerusalem Post.
The rest is here: