- Bilderberg (1523)
- Free Palestine (696)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3989)
- Gaza Strip (1572)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (140)
- Israeli Apartheid (521)
- Left Wing (1244)
- Liberal Views (347)
- Max Blumenthal (199)
- Max Keiser (1773)
- No Nato (488)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (454)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (210)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (123)
- Occupy Florida (544)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (343)
- Occupy Houston (432)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1171)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (578)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (326)
- Occupy Madrid (270)
- Occupy Miami (382)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (739)
- Occupy Rome (287)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (323)
- West Bank (2792)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 3 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: english
Daily English News Hamas grows stronger in West Bank with Israeli 'help'
By: A Edu
Read the rest here:
Clashes in Athens as Greece bailout promise fails to quell anti-austerity anger
Police in Athens intervened with tear gas to prevent a splinter group of left-wing protesters from marching on a meeting of EU finance ministers. The skirmis…
By: euronews (in English)
The new free university project is replicating a flawed university model, rather than radically transforming it, says Tom Sperlinger A friend, who teaches English literature at a top UK university, recently met with a first-year student who was planning to drop out of his degree. He explained that he had not expected an English degree to involve reading books (and so many of them!), rather than …
Felix interview on Gay Marriage
This video is being used for an English project on Gay Marriage.
By: Miranda Abazoski
View original post here:
NATO defence ministers have gathered for a second day of meetings
NATO defence ministers have gathered for a second day of meetings at the organization's headquarters in Brussels. Addressing the opening session, NATO Secret…
By: Mrtv English Channel
Cancel the philosophy courses, people. Oh, and we’re going to be shuttering the political science, religion and pre-law departments too. We’ll keep some of the English and history folks on for a while longer, but they should probably keep their rsum handy.
Because, you see, they are of no use anymore. We have the answers to the big questions, so why keep pretending there’s anything left to discuss?
At least that’s where Erin Ching, a student at Swarthmore College, seems to be coming down. Her school invited a famous left-wing Princeton professor, Cornel West, and a famous right-wing Princeton professor, Robert George, to have a debate. The two men are friends, and by all accounts they had an utterly civil exchange of ideas. But that only made the whole thing even more outrageous.
“What really bothered me is, the whole idea is that at a liberal arts college, we need to be hearing a diversity of opinion,” Ching told the Daily Gazette, the school’s newspaper. “I don’t think we should be tolerating (George’s) conservative views because that dominant culture embeds these deep inequalities in our society.”
Over at Harvard, another young lady has similar views. Harvard Crimson editorial writer Sandra Y.L. Korn recently called for getting rid of academic freedom in favor of something called “academic justice.”
“If our university community opposes racism, sexism and heterosexism, why should we put up with research that counters our goals simply in the name of ‘academic freedom’?” Korn asks.
Helpfully, she answers her own question: “When an academic community observes research promoting or justifying oppression, it should ensure that this research does not continue.”
One could easily dismiss these students as part of that long and glorious American tradition of smart young people saying stupid things.
But we all know that this nonsense didn’t spring ex nihilo from their imaginations. As Allan Bloom showed a quarter century ago in “The Closing of the American Mind,” these ideas are taught.
Indeed, we are now up to our knees in this Orwellian bilge. Diversity means conformity.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 With hopes of a top-four finish in the English Premier League fading, Manchester United approach tomorrow’s (HK time) Champions League last-16, first-leg match at Greek side Olympiakos desperate for a positive result. Not only does the competition represent United’s last realistic hope of silverware this season, but David Moyes’ side may need to win the Champions League just to qualify for next season’s tournament
See the rest here:
Abbas presides over mass wedding in West Bank
West Bank unemployment is high and the cost of living is rising, putting a traditional wedding out… euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subsc…
By: euronews (in English)
Go here to see the original:
Africa's anti-gay backlash (part 1) – #F24Debate
This week we learned Nigeria had banned gay marriage, gay groups and gay signs of public affection. Last month Uganda's parliament sent a bill to the preside…
By: FRANCE 24 English
The Korea Herald
Publication Date : 31-12-2013
The language is a crucial measure of personal marketability, intelligence
For Koreans, English is much more than a lingua franca.
It is a crucial measure of personal marketability, intelligence and even academic assiduity that would facilitate their entry into top-tier schools and high-paying professions, and their rise up the corporate ladder.
Since the 1990s when the governments mantra of globalisation resonated throughout the whole country, English skills have become a vital means of survival in Koreas hypercompetitive society.
Most students and job-seekers have spent a big chunk of their time and money on picking up the language due to its formative impact on their social and economic lives.
Read the rest here: