- Bilderberg (662)
- Free Palestine (298)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2221)
- Gaza Strip (711)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (234)
- Left Wing (467)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (464)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (500)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1342)
- FOX NEWS Max Keiser, Horseman of City Apocalypse – Video
- Marco Bilderberg e-vape collection 2014 – Video
- BILDERBERG 2013 – David Icke, Alex Jones To Speak At 1st Ever Bilderberg Fringe Festival – Video
- Olive Ban — Rompuys Egg — Racism Law — Bilderberg Accused – Video
- The illuminati Bilderberg Group Documentary – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 2 daysago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: england
Bilderberg coming to England, Xbox One, Oklahoma and inequality in Britain – Truthloader
The Bilderbergers are coming to the UK! How very exciting! Truthloader just might well attend. We also looked at the Xbox One, the Oklahoma tornado, and ineq…
See original here:
Watford Mayor Bashes Bilderberg Protestors #N3
In Hertfordshire, England, the Watford mayor and the local press, to their limited credit, are not giving the silent treatment to their town being overrun by…
View original post here:
Legalizing Gay Marriage in England
This is my 'coming out' in support for gay marriage in the United Kingdom, this is not meant to incite anger or to bash any particular sect of society, but t…
Read the original here:
Cameron under pressure on gay marriage bill
Plans to legalize gay marriage in England and Wales is being debated in the UK Parliament. It is currently going through its two-day report stage and third r…
By: Press TV
Read more here:
20 May 2013 Last updated at 17:48 ET
Chris Mason reports on the votes in the House of Commons
Plans to legalise gay marriage in England and Wales are to proceed unimpeded in Parliament after ministers reached agreement with Labour.
Conservative critics had tabled a proposal to let heterosexual couples enter into civil partnerships, if gay couples were allowed to get married.
This was defeated by 375 votes to 70 after a five-hour Commons debate.
Instead, MPs backed a Labour plan to consult on changing civil partnerships – a move criticised by some Tory MPs.
Speaking in the House of Commons, Culture Secretary Maria Miller thanked other parties for their “unwavering support” for the principles of the same-sex Marriage Bill and said a review of civil partnerships could take place “very swiftly”.
Labour said the review could potentially take place within the next few months – enabling its findings to be reflected in the final legislation – but one Conservative MP described the sequence of events as a “grubby deal”.
The marriage between David Cameron and the Conservative Party is on the rocks. He is exasperated with his party for being stuck in its old ways. They fear that he never really loved them at all.
Read the original here:
17 May 2013 Last updated at 06:34 ET
A Conservative cabinet minister has criticised the government time spent debating the issue of gay marriage.
Defence Secretary Philip Hammond said that the policy had angered many adding: “I have just never felt that this is what we should be focusing on.”
But Tory MP Nick Herbert said polls suggested most people favoured reform and losing touch with young voters would hurt the party.
The proposals for England and Wales will be debated by MPs on Monday.
The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Bill has split the Conservative Party but Prime Minister David Cameron and close colleagues are strongly in favour, as are Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband.
When MPs were given a “free vote” on the issue in February nearly half of all Conservative MPs opposed it.
We didn’t need to spend a lot of Parliamentary time and upset vast numbers of people in order to do this
Mr Hammond, who has been open about his opposition to gay marriage, told BBC One’s Question Time: “This change does redefine marriage. For millions and millions of people who are married, the meaning of marriage changes.
“There is a real sense of anger among many people who are married that any government thinks it has the ability to change the definition of an institution like marriage.”
Here is the original post:
Occupy London at Bank of England 12/05/12 This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
Go here to read the rest:
Charles Krupa / AP
Rhode Island House Speaker Gordon Fox, right, embraces his partner, Marcus LaFond, after a vote to pass a gay marriage bill at the State House in Providence, R.I., Thursday, May 2, 2013.
By Andrew Rafferty, Staff Writer, NBC News
Rhode Island became the final state in New England and the 10th in the country to legalize gay marriage after independent Gov.Lincoln Chafee on Thursday signed a bill that will allow same-sex marriage.
“I know that you have been waiting for this day to come,” Chafee said to the state’s gay and lesbian community at a bill-signing ceremony in front of hundreds. “I know you have loved ones that dreamed this would happen but did not live to see it. But I am proud to say that now at long last, you are free to marry the person you love.”
In a New York Times op-ed Wednesday, Chafee outlined his support for gay marriage not only on moral grounds, but also economic.
“The talented workers who are driving the new economy young, educated and forward-looking want to live in a place that reflects their values. They want diversity, not simply out of a sense of justice, but because diversity makes life more fun,” he wrote. “Why would any state turn away the people who are most likely to create the economies of the 21st century?”
As a Republican U.S. senator in 2004, Chafee voiced his support for gay marriage when most members of his party werestaunchlyopposed to it. He was ousted from his Senate seat in 2006 but won the governor’s race in the Ocean State in 2010 as an independent.
Chafee is now calling on fellow governors to push for similar legislation to what passed in Rhode Island on Thursday, and calling for the Supreme Court to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act. Though public opinion continues to turn in favor of same-sex marriage, legalizing it is still a heavy lift for many states.
Even in Rhode Island, which sits in the country’s friendliest territory for gay-marriage supporters, opposition from the state’s heavy Catholic population put the prospects of passage in jeopardy for years.The legislation has been introduced in the House every session since 1997.
See more here:
PROVIDENCE Phone banks, an army of volunteers and alliances with organized labor, business leaders and religious clergy propelled gay marriage to victory in Rhode Island this week, a savvy and coordinated strategy that relied on growing public support and old-fashioned bare-knuckle politics.
Gay marriage legislation had failed every year in Rhode Island since 1997, leaving the heavily Catholic state the lone holdout in New England as the five other states changed their marriage laws. Thats soon set to change. The state Senate voted Wednesday to allow gay marriage, and Gov. Lincoln Chafee plans to sign the bill into law following a final, procedural vote in the House next week.
The successful campaign could serve as a model for similar efforts in other states and reflects the increasingly sophisticated political strategy driving what just two decades ago was dismissed as a fringe issue with little public support, advocates and lawmakers alike say.
This was a victory won by many people, because thats what it takes, House Speaker Gordon Fox, a Providence Democrat who is gay and led House efforts to pass gay marriage, said Thursday. You bring everyone together, and youre stronger for it. Its a recipe that could definitely be replicated in other states.
Opponents, however, say their defeat in Rhode Island was less about dogged political strategy than it was the national conversation on gay marriage.
Its a campaign thats been promoted by Hollywood, by the news media, by educational institutions, said Scott Spear, a spokesman for the National Organization for Marriages Rhode Island chapter. I think the local group was just on that wave. They didnt create it, they just rode it.
Rhode Island will be the 10th state to allow gay marriage when the legislation takes effect Aug. 1. Supporters in Delaware and Illinois are also hoping to follow this year. Efforts are also underway in other states, including New Jersey, Oregon and Minnesota.
Polls show support has surged since 1996, when Gallup found that 27 percent of Americans backed same-sex marriage. Now Gallup finds that 53 percent support giving gay and lesbian couples the right to marry.
The momentum is clear in Rhode Island. Two years ago, gay marriage legislation didnt even get a vote in the General Assembly. This year, it passed the House 51-19 and the Senate 26-12.
We are close to the end of a journey that began in 1997, said Ray Sullivan, campaign director for Rhode Islanders United for Marriage, which led the push for the legislation. When we began this campaign in January, many thought wed never succeed in the Senate.
News – West Bank, US Midwest, Rick Scott, the Boeing
Jewish settlers, Palestinians clash in West Bank JERUSALEM (AP) mdash; A Palestinian medic says a 24-year-old demonstrator was shot in the stomach during clashes between Jewish settlers and Palestinians in the West Bank village of Kusra. The Israeli military could not immediately confirm the report. news.yahoo.com Major snowstorm moves into US Midwest, threatens New England KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Reuters) – A major winter storm moved into the US Midwest on Thursday, blanketing states from Minnesota to Ohio with a mix of blinding snow, sleet and freezing rain. feeds.reuters.com Gov. Scott's Medicaid Decision Riles Conservatives The Florida governor's move to expand Medicaid under the health law disappoints some of his supporters, but one newspaper praises the decision. feeds.kaiserhealthnews.org Boeing to meet with FAA on Dreamliner fixes: source A senior Boeing Co executive will meet with the head of the US Federal Aviation Administration on Friday and present a series of measures aimed at preventing battery failures that grounded its 787 Dreamliner … us.rd.yahoo.com www.wochit.com