- Bilderberg (1531)
- Free Palestine (702)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (4008)
- Gaza Strip (1596)
- Israel Apartheid Week (185)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (144)
- Israeli Apartheid (526)
- Left Wing (1265)
- Liberal Views (351)
- Max Blumenthal (205)
- Max Keiser (1799)
- No Nato (489)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (462)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (582)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (211)
- Occupy Detroit (434)
- Occupy Europe (129)
- Occupy Florida (546)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (336)
- Occupy Greece (348)
- Occupy Houston (438)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1175)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (581)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (327)
- Occupy Madrid (275)
- Occupy Miami (384)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (742)
- Occupy Rome (292)
- Occupy Wall Street (447)
- Stop Globalization (327)
- West Bank (2810)
- Dr. Steve Keen says Forgive the Debt! Calls for a Debt Jubilee! (Part 2) – Video
- Hundreds occupy parliament in Taiwan, block cops with chairs – Video
- 'Paradigm shift': Palestinians join treaties
- Attacks Against Palestinian Civilians and Property
- RUSSELL RANT – FUNNY. ENTREPRENEURS. LEFT WING. SOCIALIST. ANIMALS. – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 hour, 20 minutesago
- SUBMIT : «link»
- Merry : Wow... I like this «link»
- Cipto Junaedy : Tout d'abord «link» vous devez créer une propriété comme visible possible et Deuxièmement, vous
- Cipto Junaedy : Avec le marketing «link» de biens immobiliers, comme pour les autres formes de marketing, il serait impossible de générer des ventes sans plomb. Générer des ventes exige une combinaison de plusieurs choses différentes
- Flor : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- darena : «link»
- ferawa : «link»
- Guest_3075 : «link»
- Etsuko : «link»
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: encampment
This post has been corrected. See the notes at the bottom for details. Los Angeles police are being praised for their planning, outreach and judicious use of force in ousting the Occupy L.A.
Police Arrest More Than 200 in Raid of ‘Occupy L.A.’ Camp Los Angeles police said more than 200 people were arrested during a raid of the Occupy Los Angeles encampment early Wednesday.Police Chief Charlie Beck said at a news conference that the arrests were mainly peaceful and there were no injuries.Beck said an initial search of the camp turned up no drugs or weapons.Around 500 helmeted Los Angeles Police Department officers burst out of City Hall doors and raced into the Occupy L.A.
Continue reading here:
Occupy Los Angeles News and Video – FOX News Topics …
Police Staged to Move on Occupy Oakland Oakland Police and other departments have moved into the vicinity of Occupy Oakland likely to attempt to disperse the encampment following days of dispersal warnings. By: trans222x
See the rest here:
Palestinians set up tents and began work on a permanent structure in a West Bank village on Friday to protest Israel’s intention to confiscate land, an activist said.
“We pitched two tents and began building a new structure using concrete and stones in an area in Beit Iksa which Israel wants to take for settlement,” Said Yaqine told AFP.
“This action is not limited to today but will go on for several days, to declare our refusal of the Israeli decision to take the land,” he said.
Yaqine said the Israeli army recently announced it would confiscate 500 dunams (124 acres, 50 hectares) of land by the village, located on the northwestern outskirts of Jerusalem.
“The only response to this could be to create facts on the ground, like Israeli settlers do,” he said.
Activists said they were naming the village extension Bab al-Karama, Arabic for Gate of Dignity.
A spokeswoman for the Israeli army did not indicate the military would be seeking to evacuate the encampment.
“Dozens of Palestinians are rioting near Beit Iksa and erected a structure at the location,” she said. Israeli “soldiers were deployed in order to maintain the security in the area.”
During the night between Wednesday and Thursday, Israeli police dismantled a Palestinian protest camp of 24 tents set up on a controversial piece of land on the outskirts of Jerusalem.
Activists established the camp, which they dubbed Bab al-Shams, or Gate of the Sun in Arabic, in a bid to draw attention to Israeli plans to build in the area, known as E1.
Read this article:
13 January 2013 Last updated at 04:25 ET
The BBC’s Wyre Davies says the eviction was relatively peaceful
Israeli police have evicted Palestinian and international activists from an area of the West Bank where Israel is planning fresh settlement building.
They had put up around 20 tents in the area called E1, between Jerusalem and the Jewish settlement of Maale Adumim.
Israel’s Supreme Court had ruled on Friday that the encampment could remain for six days.
Palestinians fear building in E1 would threaten the viability of a future Palestinian state.
They say construction in E1 will cut off East Jerusalem, claimed by Palestinians for their capital, from the rest of a putative state in the West Bank.
Abir Kopty, spokeswoman for the Popular Struggle Co-ordination Committee, a Palestinian activist group, tweeted that six people had been injured during the eviction and had been taken to hospital.
Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said there had been no injuries.
Crystal Castles “KEROSENE” (Occupy LA Music Video) crystalcastles.com Buy song on iTunes: itunes.apple.com lyrics: Light of God dimming weak Nothing's wrong go back to sleep Lost the will at infancy Drown them in charity Lend them comfort for sorrow Enthusiasm they borrow I can clean impurity Wash away with kerosene Can't offend my modesty Thank you for defiling me Language pure as binary Instruct with dishonesty In nature there's no tragedy Bandage them in tapestry Trade comfort for identity Drown me in kerosene Kerosene I'll protect you from All the things ive seen And I'll clean your wounds Rinse them with saline Kerosene – Song: Kerosene Crystal Castles (Ethan Kath and Alice Glass) Footage: Nov.
Here is the original post:
Crystal Castles “KEROSENE” (Occupy LA Video) crystalcastles.com Buy song on iTunes: itunes.apple.com lyrics: Light of God dimming weak Nothing's wrong go back to sleep Lost the will at infancy Drown them in charity Lend them comfort for sorrow Enthusiasm they borrow I can clean impurity Wash away with kerosene Can't offend my modesty Thank you for defiling me Language pure as binary Instruct with dishonesty In nature there's no tragedy Bandage them in tapestry Trade comfort for identity Drown me in kerosene Kerosene I'll protect you from All the things ive seen And I'll clean your wounds Rinse them with saline Kerosene – Song: Kerosene Crystal Castles (Ethan Kath and Alice Glass) Footage: Nov. 28th “Eviction Day” Occupy protest at City Hall in Los Angeles. Police insisted Occupiers vacate by midnight in hopes of dispersing the encampment.
See the original post:
Morning Morning is a short video shot and edited by Duygu Eruman with music composed by Turgut Eretin.
On the Ground at Occupy London – 1/3 — Put quality to 480p — One of the main arguments against the Occupy London protest in 2011 was that their demands were baseless and conflicting with each other.
Read the rest here:
2011-10-15 Occupy Oakland Oscar Grant Plaza With Danny Glover Jobs Not Cuts rally at the Occupy Oakland Encampment before any raid. These aren't the greatest vids but they have great sound.From:prettyandtwistedViews:4 1ratingsTime:03:23More inNonprofits Activism
Read the rest here: