- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (459)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3305)
- Gaza Strip (1004)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (753)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1058)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (102)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (388)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (215)
- Occupy Greece (250)
- Occupy Houston (303)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (914)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (175)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (609)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (420)
- Stop Globalization (112)
- West Bank (2110)
- Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (E531) – Video
- What Are BitCoins? Max Keiser On BitCoins Video Pt 2 – Video
- What Are BitCoins? Max Keiser On BitCoins Video Pt 3 – Video
- Israel s PM is under fire for squandering public money on a posh lifestyle – Video
- Picture/Photo: Palestinian Policeman, Jericho. West Bank …
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: economy
The Obama Deception – Bilderberg Crash The Economy
SUBSCRIBE – Win a Free Silver Coin Every Day More info about Wealth creation with Gold and Silver … Daniel Estulin talking about Bilderbergers blowing out …
By: Harry Gold Silver
ABC News reports on United States politics, crime, education, legal stories, celebrities, weather, the economy and more
Max Keiser Report The latest on the ECONOMY COLLAPSE
See more here:
Keiser Report: Hierarchy of Price Fixing (E507)
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert, discuss the good news for the economy as compensation payments for fraud trickles into th… In this episode of the Keiser…
By: Finance Crisis
Read the original here:
Last week I wrote a column pointing out that evangelical Christians supported a lot of progressive, even radical, political views in 19th century America. Slowly, some evangelicals are starting to return to their left-leaning roots. Get a random cross-section of evangelicals together and you might get quite a lively debate about the economy, the role of government, the environment, and a host of other issues.
But there’s one thing they’d all agree on: Whatever political position they hold, evangelicals will always begin explaining their view with the words: “The Bible says.” The stamp of biblical authority can be put on any political position, from far left to far right, as U.S. history proves.
Whenever that stamp is pasted on, it gives any political position a sacred aura of absolute certainty. That’s the old-fashioned sense of “truth”: something that’s eternal, universal, unarguable, unshakeable, unchallengeable; ” the God’s honest truth.”
Read the original here:
Call To Action! | Facebook Event | Twitter #N17 | Direct Action Resources On Thursday November 17th, the two month anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, we call upon the 99% to participate in a national day of direct action and celebration! Enough of this economy that exploits and divides us. It’s time we put an end to Wall Street’s reign of terror and begin building an economy that works for all. We will gather in Liberty Square at 7:00 a.m., before the ring of the Trading Floor Bell, to prepare to confront Wall Street with the stories of people on the frontlines of economic injustice
Read the rest here:
Call To Action! | Facebook Event | Twitter #N17 | Direct Action Resources On Thursday November 17th, the two month anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, we call upon the 99% to participate in a national day of direct action and celebration! Enough of this economy that exploits and divides us.
See the article here:
Globalization in General
Overall, it appears that Americans feel that globalization has a mixture of positive and negative impacts, with the positive ones moderately outweighing the negative ones. A majority or plurality sees globalization in general as more positive than negative. A majority sees globalization as quite positive for the economy, American business, and consumers, but attitudes are less positive for American jobs and the environment. Only a small minority favors resisting the process of globalization, though enthusiasm for promoting it seems to have waned in recent years. The public appears to be growing more familiar with the concept of globalization. Globalization is seen not just as an economic process, but as a process of the world becoming increasingly interconnected–and also as one in which values are becoming more oriented to a global context, and international institutions are playing a more central role.
Overall, Americans view globalization as having a mixture of positive and negative elements, with the positive elements outweighing the negative ones. Positive responses to globalization vary from a plurality or small majority to a large majority depending on how globalization is defined in a given question.
An October 2005 poll by the German Marshall Fund simply asked whether respondents have a favorable or unfavorable view of globalization. A plurality of 46% said they had a favorable view, while 36% said they had an unfavorable view. It is worth noting though that those who had a very unfavorable view (15%) were significantly greater than those who had a very favorable view (7%).
In PIPA’s January 2004 poll, respondents were given a very broad definition of globalization that included economics, communication, travel and culture. Then they were asked to rate globalization using a scale with zero being completely negative, ten being completely positive and five being equally positive and negative. The average response was 5.62, down a bit from when PIPA asked this question in October 1999 and found a mean response of 6.04
In 2004 40% rated globalization above 5, while just 19% rated it below 5, and 39% rated it at 5, i.e., equally positive and negative. In the 1999 poll, a modest majority of 53% rated it above 5, suggesting attitudes have cooled slightly in the past few years.
When asked about the term globalization but given no context or definition, attitudes are more positive. A September 2002 Pew poll found a solid majority of 62% saying it was a very good (10%) or somewhat good (52%) thing. Only 23% said it was bad. 
When asked about the impact of globalization on the United States a clear majority gives a favorable rating. Since 1998, the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations has asked a question in which it defines globalization as meaning especially the increasing connections of our economy with others around the world and asks about its impact on the United States. In July 2004 64% said it was mostly good and 31% said mostly bad– the most positive reading this question has ever elicited. In 2002 and 1998, 56% and 54%, respectively, said it was mostly good. Responses of mostly bad in 2002 were 27% and in 1998 were 20%. Those volunteering the response equally good and bad dropped from 15% to 8% to none between 1998 and 2004, suggesting that more people have become familiar enough with the concept to have a view one way or another. 
Continue reading here:
Current Events In a press briefing the other day, President Obamas Press Secretary Jay Carney acknowledged the problems Economy The myth that is constantly repeated by the right Economy America is the land of opportunity, right? Think again
Continue reading here: