- Bilderberg (621)
- Free Palestine (295)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2164)
- Gaza Strip (706)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (231)
- Left Wing (461)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (449)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (73)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (495)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (84)
- West Bank (1306)
- Max Keiser Financial Terrorists Hike Debt, Will Cause Collapse.. – Video
- Max Keiser – America Will Lose Economic Collapse Coming – Video
- MAX KEISER: Decapitated Consumers No brain, more humane [KEISER REPORT E444] – Video
- Max Keiser v Warren Buffett Teaser Video – WARNING ADULT CONTENT _ London Real – Video
- SKIDBIKE – From left wing looking at front tire dolly. – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 days, 22 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: director
New Delhi, Apr. 18 (ANI): Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Thursday that the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) in its meeting held on April 2 approved the continuation of Special Infrastructure Scheme (SIS) for LWE affected states for 12th Five Year Plan to fund upgradation of special forces of states.
Shinde, who presented the monthly report card of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) for the month of March, said ‘revised guidelines for ‘Surrender-cum-Rehabilitation Scheme of Left Wing Extremists (LWE), in respect of the LWE affected States has been issued which is effective from 1st April, 2013′.
“The revised policy inter-alia includes an immediate grant of Rs.2.5 lakhs for higher ranked LWE cadre and Rs. 1.5 lakh for middle/ lower rank LWE cadres surrenderee to be kept in their name as fixed deposit which can be withdrawn after completion of 3 years subject to good behaviour. They will also be imparted training in a trade/vocation of their liking and paid a monthly stipend of Rs.4000/- for three years,” said Shinde.
“In addition, incentives for surrender of weapons/ ammunition are also provided under the said Scheme. The Government of India will provide 100 percent reimbursement of expenditure incurred by the LWE affected States on rehabilitation of surrenderees in this policy,” he added.
Shinde said a meeting of Chief Secretaries and Director Generals of Police of 9 Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected States was held under the chairmanship of Union Home Secretary R.K. Singh on March 4 to review the current LWE scenario and other issues concerning Left Wing Extremism.
” The progress of construction of Road in LWE affected areas was also reviewed in the meeting,” he added. (ANI)
Ahmed Tawatina – Gaza calling: conflict and displacement in the Gaza Strip
Ahmed Tawatina — Director of the Gaza Community Mental Health Programme – discusses humanitarian policy in the Gaza Strip. This event – Gaza calling: confli…
Robert Turner – Gaza calling: conflict and displacement in the Gaza Strip
Robert Turner — Director of Operations — Gaza, United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) – discusses humanitar…
Here is the original post:
Jesse Ventura The Bilderberg Group Conspiracy Theory, S1 Ep 5
Of course they want to cut the world population to a lesser number! It makes us easier to control! Wiki gives a complete list of Bilderberg's secret members, here are some you might recognize: United States Map of countries by the number of politicians, which have attended one or more conferences organized by the Bilderberg GroupGeorge W. Ball (1954, 1993), Under Secretary of State 1961-1968, Ambassador to UN 1968 Sandy Berger (1999), National Security Advisor, 1997-2001 Hillary Rodham Clinton, 67th United States Secretary of State Douglas Feith (2004), US Under-secretary of Defense Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary Richard N. Haass (1991, 2003, 2004), president, Council on Foreign Relations Lee H. Hamilton (1997), former US Congressman Christian Herter, (1961, 1963, 1964, 1966), 53rd United States Secretary of State Charles Douglas Jackson (1957, 1958, 1960), Special Assistant to the President Joseph E. Johnson (1954), President Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Henry Kissinger (1957, 1964, 1966, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1977, 2008), 56th United States Secretary of State Jessica T. Mathews (2004), president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Colin Powell (1997), 65th United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, 66th United States Secretary of State Walter Bedell Smith (1954-1957), former White House Chief of Staff, Director of the CIA, US Ambassador to the Soviet Union …From:mmawildalViews:0 0ratingsTime:43:57More inNews Politics
Last month, the British government was among those backing Israel’s assault against Hamas targets in the Gaza strip. Days ago, it endured strong criticism at home for refusing to support the Palestinians’ bid for enhanced recognition at the UN.
Yet this week, relations between Israel and Britain a country that has consistently been one of Israel’s key Western allies have plunged to a new low.
Britain joined other European states on Monday in dressing down their respective Israeli ambassadors over Israel’s authorization of 3,000 new housing units in the West Bank and East Jerusalem and its green-lighting of development of the so-called “E1″ area, which would cut off Jerusalem from the Palestinian West Bank. British Foreign Secretary William Hague said the settlements are “illegal” and cast doubt on Israel’s commitment to achieving peace.
Think you know Europe? Take our geography quiz.
Further, diplomatic sources made it known that the UK had given thought to withdrawing its ambassador in Tel Aviv and was considering labeling produce originating from settlements in the Palestinian territories. Such a step could facilitate public boycotts and thus be financially punitive to Israel, given the UK’s position as its third-largest trading partner.
But while Britain is ultimately not expected to take the diplomatically nuclear step of withdrawing its ambassador, observers were struck by the degree to which the UK and other European states acted together. France also rebuked the Israeli ambassador in Paris, and even Germany, normally reluctant to criticize Israel, expressing its deep concern.
I think there is as much of an effort as possible, in general, to get an ‘E3′ consensus especially, says Daniel Levy, a former Israeli peace negotiator currently working as the director of the Middle East and North Africa program at the London-based European Council on Foreign Relations, a pan-European think tank.
Mr. Levy points to increasing cooperation between the so-called E3 comprising the UK, France, and Germany most notably last year during a UN Security Council vote over a settlements resolution, which was vetoed by the US.
I think in general there is an attempt to come together, especially around something like this, where they are saying: ‘How do convince Israel to reverse this?’ or over [Israeli's] withholding of Palestinian tax revenue.
See original here:
Interview With Tenth Amendment Center's Mike Maharrey
In this edition of The Tea Party Is Dead podcast we had the pleasure of interviewing the Tenth Amendment Centers Communication Director Mike Maharrey. Topics include, healthcare freedom, jury nullification, legalization of marijuana, industrial hemp, and gay marriage. Resources: tenthamendmentcenter.com Mike's new book tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/11/19/our-last-hope-rediscovering-the-lost-path-to-liberty-release/From:theteapartyisdeadViews:0 0ratingsTime:27:42More inEducation
Tension a Palestinian youth throws a rock at Israeli soldiers in the West Bank town of Nablus to protest military action on Gaza. Photo: AFP
RAMALLAH, West Bank: Fresh clashes erupted in the Israeli-occupied West Bank as Palestinian youths threw rocks at Israeli soldiers, who responded with tear gas.
But anger in the West Bank has not only been directed at Israel: many also blame the Palestinian Authority for failing to take action over the Gaza offensive and for co-operating with the Israeli security forces against protesters.
Hazem Abu Helal was arrested after joining a protest at the Beit El checkpoint, near Ramallah, after several female demonstrators were arrested by the Israeli army.
”They began shooting a lot of tear gas so I moved back to the City Inn Hotel, which is inside the Palestinian-controlled area,” he said.
Mr Abu Helal was detained not by the Israeli army but by Palestinian security forces, who took him to a Ramallah police station for questioning.
”They said, ‘You’re making a problem for the [Palestinian Authority]‘,” Mr Abu Helal said. ”They told me, ‘Go make a demonstration in Ramallah’.”
According to Shawan Jabarin, the director of al-Haq, a Palestinian human rights group, Palestinian security forces often suppress protests against Israel in the West Bank.
”They stop them, arrest them, beat them sometimes,” Mr Jabarin said.
See more here:
Julia Bacha: Pay attention to nonviolence (Prestem ateno no-violncia)
In 2003, the Palestinian village of Budrus mounted a 10-month-long nonviolent protest to stop a barrier being built across their olive groves. Did you hear about it? Didn't think so. Brazilian filmmaker Julia Bacha asks why we only pay attention to violence in the Israel-Palestine conflict — and not to the nonviolent leaders who may one day bring peace. Julia Bacha is the Media Director at Just Vision and the director and producer of “Budrus,” a documentary about a West Bank village, a giant barrier and nonviolent resistance. Full bio www.ted.com www.ted.comFrom:dmtmediaViews:0 0ratingsTime:10:52More inNews Politics
Follow this link:
BOSTON The Boston chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union is asking the Boston Police Department to stop monitoring peaceful demonstrations, interrogating activists and categorizing peaceful groups as extremists. After reviewing hundreds of public police recordsthe ACLU and the National Lawyers Guildobtained with a court order, the ACLU says it sees a pattern of police spying on lawful activities. BPD says it does not gather information on First Amendment-protected groups and events