- Bilderberg (879)
- Free Palestine (309)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2425)
- Gaza Strip (737)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (241)
- Left Wing (483)
- Liberal Views (73)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (531)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (86)
- Occupy Bilderberg (82)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (295)
- Occupy Europe (77)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (274)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (823)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (358)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (515)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (377)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1466)
- Max Keiser Buzzed By UFO? 2013 HD – Video
- Max Keiser – The Report – (Prod By. Blackmale Beats) – Video
- Anime….alex jones max keiser and the artist taxi driver by mrsuperbafrango – Video
- Bilderberg 2013 Interview with Luke Rudkowski from We Are Change Truthloader – Video
- Tour of Bilderberg 2013 Truthloader – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 weeks, 3 daysago
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: daily
The Daily Show 06 13 13 Gay Marriage
The Daily Show 06 13 13 Gay Marriage.
By: ahmetur uretjk
Read this article:
Given the rapidly evolving status of gay rights here in the U.S, where the Boy Scouts of America recently lifted a ban on gay youths and the Supreme Court prepares to rule on two same-sex marriage cases, John Oliver decided it was time to check up on the issue around the globe on Thursday’s episode of “The Daily Show.”
Operating from the assumption that our friends in Europe are more enlightened about these issues than Americans, Oliver was surprised to learn of the riots that erupted in Paris following the legalization in that famously sexually laissez-faire country.
I guess they just feel very strongly about preserving traditional marriage in France, he reasoned, which is of course one man, one woman, and her sister, once, and their maid, and the college-age daughter of friends who stayed with them for the summer. You know, traditional French marriage.
REVIEW: John Oliver takes over ‘The Daily Show’
Oliver was equally puzzled by Frances flashy anti-gay marriage protests which, he said, look much gayer than our pro-gay protests. On the streets of Paris, there were shirtless men in pink overalls and matching bandannas and, charging the court at the French Open, there was yet another shirtless, masked man wielding a flare.
Listen, I dont want to be in the position of giving tips to bigoted anti-gay forces, but just in terms of pure message discipline, you might want to go with something that doesnt so much scream audition piece for Cirque de Soleil, he suggested.
But things are far more dire in Russia, where the lower house of parliament just passed a bill making the promotion of homosexuality a crime punishable with fines and jail terms.
Thats actually smart, because nothing reduces instances of homosexuality like a lengthy jail term, Oliver joked.
PHOTOS: Celebrities by The Times
One place gays seem to have found an accepting home is at the Vatican where, according to Pope Francis, there is a powerful gay lobby.
Go here to see the original:
Alex Jones on the Bilderberg, BBC Sunday Politics (09Jun13)
American Alex Jones is interviewed on The Daily Politics about aspects of the Bilderberg and how they control things. Recorded from BBC 1 HD, The Sunday Poli…
Read more from the original source:
WATFORD, England, June 7 (UPI) — A meeting of the Bilderberg Group at a golf resort in a London suburb attracted demonstrators and conspiracy theorists to Watford.
The 140 attendees included international luminaries such as British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne, Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, U.S. Gen. David Petraeus, the former head of the CIA, and European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, The Daily Telegraph reported. Many arrived at the Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire in limousines with tinted windows or used newspapers to hide from protesters and the news media.
There were about 400 people outside the hotel, The Guardian said, describing a mix of protesters and journalists.
Among those outside were Alex Jones, the U.S. talk show host who believes the moon landings were fake and the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 was the work of the government. Jones called for a “1776 worldwide.”
Hannah Borno of the Bilderberg Welcoming Committee called the meeting “profoundly undemocratic.” Another protester said those on the outside were there to “fight evil.”
Those attending the four-day meeting say the secrecy gives them a chance to exchange ideas without having to guard their words.
Read more here:
Bill Maher says 'Pot Is The New Gay Marriage'
Bill Maher says 'Pot Is The New Gay Marriage' http://www.tjwalker.com/favorites is affiliate advertising for TJ Walker TJ Walker is the #1 rated Daily Intern…
Police shoot armed man near Occupy Houston camp Subscribe Today for Daily Cops Behaving Bad Videos! Please feel free to voice your own opinion on each video, there is always two sides to every story. By: CopsBehavingBad
Read the original:
The Queen would be breaking her oath of coronation if she signed gay marriage in to law, according to a former leading Bishop.
Bishop Michael Nazir-Ali said the Queen had a duty to “uphold the laws of God” and that this was at odds with allowing gay couples to wed.
The former Bishop of Rochester made the comments during a service outside Buckingham Palace on Sunday, ahead of a key vote on gay marriage in the House of Lords this week.
He later told the Daily Mail: “The idea of a constitutional monarchy comes from the Bible. Christians are told in the Bible to obey their rulers, unless the ruler tells us to do something God forbids. Happily in this country we have a monarchy that has taken an oath of upholding Gods laws, and the present Queen has for years been faithful to that. We are praying that she continues to be faithful.
“That puts the onus on the prime minister not to put the Queen into a position where she may have to go against the sovereign promises she has made. We hope that she is not put in that position.”
Nazir-Ali caused controversy in 2009 when he said while gay people were welcome to attend church they should “repent and be changed.”
During her oath in 1953 the Queen pledged to “maintain the Laws of God”. On Tuesday, she will attend a service at Westminster Abbey to mark 60 years since the coronation. On the same day peers will vote on whether to allow David Cameron’s gay marriage Bill to continue its passage through parliament.
According to the Daily Telegraph, senior Church of England officials have advised Bishops in the Lords to stay away from the vote. It has been reported the Church fears the sight of unelected religious leaders voting against a same-sex marriage Bill that was overwhelmingly passed by the Commons could re-open the debate over whether it is right Bishops get to sit in parliament.
Peers from all parties are set to unite in a bid to derail the gay marriage, with Cameron under pressure from Tory activists to abandon the reform.
But he was bolstered by the support of several senior Conservative figures who called on colleagues not to “hinder a measure whose time has come”. Six former ministers – including five veterans of Margaret Thatcher’s cabinets – argued in a letter to The Times that the allowing same-sex marriage would strengthen the institution.
Daily English News – West Bank miners carry heavy burden of occupation
http://www.youtube.com/DailyEnglishNews Daily English News Plz Subscrib for Latest News US Secretary of State John Kerry says he wants to inject $4bn into the Occupied West Bank economy. But…
See the article here:
France: Gay marriage moves on
Some people organising a marriage are stressed out by it. euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subscribe for your daily dose of international news, curated and explained:http://euron…
Continue reading here:
First gay marriage celebrated in France
It was always going to be more than just a wedding ceremony. euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe Subscribe for your daily dose of international…
Read more from the original source: