- Bilderberg (1228)
- Free Palestine (478)
- FreeNet Project (31)
- Gay Marriage (3317)
- Gaza Strip (1019)
- Israel Apartheid Week (61)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (46)
- Israeli Apartheid (288)
- Left Wing (764)
- Liberal Views (117)
- Max Blumenthal (125)
- Max Keiser (1071)
- No Nato (199)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (166)
- Occupy Bilderberg (119)
- Occupy Boston (480)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (109)
- Occupy Detroit (319)
- Occupy Europe (89)
- Occupy Florida (393)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (60)
- Occupy France (217)
- Occupy Greece (255)
- Occupy Houston (303)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (928)
- Occupy Lisbon (160)
- Occupy London (444)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (282)
- Occupy Madrid (181)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (614)
- Occupy Rome (190)
- Occupy Wall Street (422)
- Stop Globalization (115)
- West Bank (2122)
- 1983 Turkish embassy attack in Lisbon – Wikipedia, the free …
- NIGNFY: Max Keiser on JPMorgan fines (01Nov13) – Video
- ‘Big fat pigs!’ Max Keiser impersonates David Cameron George Osborne – Video
- MAX Keiser Report – DAVID CAMERON is a CLOWN – BANKERS SHOULD BE SACKED – Video
- Max Keiser – THE latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: czech
More than 75% of those asked by the Eurobarometer 2010 poll expressed positive “belief in God” in Malta, Turkey, Cyprus, Romania, Greece, and Poland. More than 25% of those asked expressed positive Atheism in France, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Belgium, Estonia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Norway, and Germany. Picture information refers to old Eurobarometer 2005 poll. Religion in Europe has been a major influence on today’s society art, culture, philosophy and law
Read the rest here:
Religion in Europe – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ONE BLOOD PROJECT — GAZA STRIP
One Blood Project is a social documentary project that discovers and connects Czech and foreign street culture artists from countries where this type of cult…
Hands of Palestine: Capacity Training
We are a small charity, founded in UK based in West Bank refugee camps in Palestine, called HANDS of PALESTINE. Our charity was founded in February this year, when 5 friends met together and discussed their experience when visiting, living and reading about Palestine. Each of us had a different background, but common aim, to help people in need of medicine that is financially unavailable for them, capacity building in hand-made products (training and coaching) and improving financial income of refugee women and thus alleviate poverty through providing sustainable employment. Currently we are working only with 4 women, as we have limited funding that came from personal donations of our friends and family. Our trained workers produced items which are of great quality and style. These trendy jewellerry is produced from high quality Czech crystal (that we personally transport from Slovakia to Palestine) and made by Palestinian skilled hands. The other type of items are home-made laptop-handbags, stationary bags-handbag pouches, phone cover which are made from special waterproof material. It is actually unbelievable that women in such conditions are able to produce such great products. It requires great motivation and belief in people as us, people, who believed in them…. Please help us to accomplish their dream. Thank You. The New Askar camp where HOP operates is based near Nablus in West Bank, Occupied Palestinian territories. Many, who are not familiar with Palestinian …From:Khalil PalestineViews:4 0ratingsTime:00:59More inMusic
Go here to read the rest:
Netanyahu to Europe leaders: no apology over settlements
www.euronews.com The Israeli prime minister has remained defiant over controversial settlement plans during a visit to Europe, as Israel presses ahead with proposals to build in one of the most sensitive areas of the occupied West Bank. In Prague small numbers of demonstrators turned out both for and against the Israeli cause. Benjamin Netanyahu had come to thank the Czech Republic for voting against the Palestinians' diplomatic upgrade to non-member observer status at the United Nations. He praised his hosts for opposing what he called a “one-sided” resolution. Israel would not sacrifice its “vital interests for the sake of obtaining the world's applause”. “For peace to endure, it must be a peace that we can defend. No other peace can survive in the Middle East. We remain committed, as you said, to a negotiated settlement between us and our Palestinian neighbours,” said Netanyahu. European Union states have been struggling to agree on a common response to the building plans. The EU, in line with several countries, has summoned Israel's ambassador for an explanation. The President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, again denounced the proposed construction. “The E1 settlement announced by Israel is a red line. I tell you, a red line. Not because it divides the West Bank, and this is correct, but just because it's settlement activity. So we say this should not happen, and if it will happen we will take legitimate steps and by law, stop Israel from doing this,” he …From:EuronewsViews:31 4ratingsTime:01:36More inNews Politics
Read more here:
MOSCOW, November 20 (R-Sport) – Chicago Blackhawks left wing Viktor Stalberg has moved to the KHL, his new lockout team Atlant Moscow Region said Tuesday.
Stalberg arrived in Atlants home town of Mytishchi for a medical Tuesday and will then fly out to the Czech Republic to debut against Lev Prague on Wednesday.
He will play in Atlants second line alongside former Montreal Canadiens center Andreas Engqvist and wing Alexei Mikhnov, once of the Edmonton Oilers.
Stalberg, 26, has played NHL hockey for the last three seasons, scoring 43 goals and 38 assists in 196 games for the Blackhawks and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Read more here:
(John McDonnell – The Washington Post)
Update 9:46 a.m. Sept. 19: Alex Ovechkin made it official today, signing a deal with Dynamo Moscow to play in the KHL for the duration of the NHL lockout.
Players typically earn 65 percent of their NHL salary in the KHL, but according to Slava Malamud of Sport-Express Dynamo will pay Ovechkin more. Its believed the Capitals star left wing will receive roughly $6 million from Dynamo. Ovechkin is slated to earn $9 million in the NHL during the 2012-13 season.
Via Pavel Lysenkov of Sovetsky Sport, check out a few photos of Ovechkin practicing with Dynamo below.
Original post: After some debate in regard to which KHL team would gain the services of Alex Ovechkin during the NHL lockout, it appears the Capitals star left wing has made his choice.
According to Russias Sport-Express, Ovechkin will sign with Dynamo Moscow. (s/t to friend of the blog Slava Malamud)
Ovechkin played for Dynamo from 2001-02 through 2004-05 before he began his NHL career, so its not shocking to see him return to his alma mater.
Prior to the start of the NHL lockout, though, there was some confusion over whether Dynamo wanted Ovechkin back in the fold, as some team officials said yes while others dismissed the idea of the left wing joining the team.
CSKA Moscow, where Ovechkins former Capitals teammate, Sergei Fedorov, serves as general manager, also had interest in signing the 27-year-old. Earlier this month, though, KHL President Alexander Medvedev said that Dynamo had a moral right to signing Ovechkin during a lockout.
What will be interesting to see is how Ovechkin and other NHL players seeking work in Europe will be affected by the IIHF. Puck Daddys Dmitry Chesnokov reported that players who have signed overseas havent received IIHF transfer cards, which essentially allow them to play in the KHL, Czech Extraliga or any other European League.
Read more from the original source:
A 73-year-old man in the Czech Republic built this rising, rotating, subterranean home by hand. It's sort of a Robo-Hobbit house, located about 62 miles north-east or Prague
See the original post:
This Guy Made What Might Be The Coolest House On Earth
New Office Marks Moraviaâs Third U.S. LocationBrno, Czech Republic (PRWEB) June 18, 2012 Moravia Worldwide, one of the worldâs leading globalization solution providers, has opened a new office in San Francisco. Located at 425 Market Street, the Bay Aea office is the third for Moravia in the United States, adding to existing operations in Southern California and Bellevue, Washington. …
Read the original here:
By Eleazar David MelÃ©ndez | Feb 12, 2012 03:21 PM EDT Tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in several nations this weekend demanding political justice, economic opportunity, and a change to the status quo. Demonstrators — who powered the Arab Spring, the worldwide Occupy protests during the summer and the anti-austerity marches of the European autumn — have used to past 48 hours to take over the streets of Portugal, Syria and Bulgaria, setting the mood for a veritable winter of discontent. Here's a look at some of the public actions: Greece, Portugal: A huge surge of people heeded a call from Greece's two main labor unions to march against a second set of austerity measures being contemplated by the country's political leadership