- Bilderberg (1414)
- Free Palestine (607)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3763)
- Gaza Strip (1388)
- Israel Apartheid Week (153)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (110)
- Israeli Apartheid (435)
- Left Wing (1068)
- Liberal Views (272)
- Max Blumenthal (167)
- Max Keiser (1554)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (371)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (115)
- Occupy Florida (496)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (293)
- Occupy Greece (304)
- Occupy Houston (378)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1083)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (515)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (308)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (345)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (695)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (432)
- Stop Globalization (262)
- West Bank (2553)
- London's lucrative Russia ties hang over sanctions debate
- Max Keiser Report ECONOMY CRISIS BANKERS are like DIRTY BACTERIA – Video
- CrossTalk: NATO’s Deadly Reach – Video
- Alex Jones: Defeating The Technocratic Totalitarian Elite – Video
- The Alex Jones Show(Commercial Free AUDIO) Monday February 3 2014: Jesse Ventura, Mathew M – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: church
SALT LAKE CITY A Utah lawmaker hopes residents can soon donate to the states fight against gay marriage by checking a box on a tax form.
Republican Rep. Merrill Nelson of Grantsville has proposed a bill that would give residents the option of donating a portion of their income-tax refund to a Marriage Defense Fund. The tax form already allows donations for nine other groups, including a homeless trust fund and one for organ transplants.
Nelson said the option is meant to placate proponents of same-sex marriage who complain the state is wasting money appealing a federal decision striking down Utahs gay marriage ban. It also allows supporters of traditional marriage a way to show their support for the cause, he said.
This bill really is designed to appease both sides, said Nelson, who is an attorney for Kirton McConkie, which represents The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Utah will spend $300,000 to bring in a team of three outside attorneys to help defend the states same-sex marriage ban before a federal appeals court. If Utahs case moves to the U.S. Supreme Court, the costs of hiring the team of private attorneys would be another $300,000, Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes said.
On Tuesday, hundreds of opponents and supporters of same-sex marriage held twin rallies at the Capitol. Reyes defended the costs at the rally put on by opponents of same-sex marriage, saying I do not believe this is a losing case, to a standing ovation.
Brandie Balken, executive director of the gay rights group Equality Utah, criticized the bill, which has been given the title of Marriage Defense Fund. She said it would create more division among Utah residents by suggesting the only marriages worth celebrating are opposite-sex unions.
The title and the language itself is divisive, Balken said. It implies that we are not all invested in the sanctity and importance of marriage.
The measure is the latest in the battle over the states same-sex marriage ban approved by two-thirds of Utah voters in 2004 but overturned by a federal judge in late December. More than 1,000 gay and lesbian couples then married, until the U.S. Supreme Court granted the state an emergency stay Jan. 6, halting the weddings.
The Denver-based 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is reviewing the case, with a ruling expected in a few months.
Originally posted here:
Rome When you follow public figures long enough, you develop a sense of when they really care about what they’re saying versus moments when they’re just phoning it in. Pope Francis tends to be fairly clear about telegraphing his investment in a particular line or idea, which makes Wednesday’s brief aside on usury during his general audience worthy of note. Generally, one can tell when Francis is feeling it when he departs from his prepared text, makes direct eye contact with his audience, raises his voice and gesticulates with his hands — all four of which were on display Wednesday morning in St
See the original post:
Miriam Ward, a member of the Sisters of Mercy, is seen eight years ago as she joins others in front of City Hall on Church Street in Burlington to protest then-President Bush's plans in Iraq and to call for an end to the war.
Were they terrorists ready to do battle or only loud-mouths looking to protest and party? The terrorism prosecution against three men from South Florida began this week in Cook County, Ill., where jurors heard dramatically different views of the evidence against the men charged with plotting terrorist attacks during the 2012 NATO summit in Chicago
Fox News Westboro Baptist Church is Left-Wing Cult1025
By: Jewel Sliman
Follow this link:
JERUSALEM Prime Minister Stephen Harper went to both sides of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict Monday to defend Canadas stance in the Middle East while reaffirming his full-throated backing of Israel.
In a day that started standing side-by-side with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas and ended with a historic address to the Knesset, Israels parliament, Harper laid out Canadas position in the region and the reasons for it.
Along the way, he doled out cash $66 million in new funding for the Palestinians encouraged ongoing efforts to secure peace and warned that a new anti-Semitism is behind the criticism of Israel seen on university campuses, at the United Nations and around the globe.
And Harper tied Canadas interests to the fate of Israel, declaring that backing the Jewish state is a moral imperative, vital to Canadas own strategic interests.
It was Harpers first full day of his week-long Middle East visit and it was jam-packed. Harper spent his morning in the West Bank, stopping first at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.
From there, he travelled to Ramallah, the administrative centre of the West Bank, for a meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
Speaking with reporters after, Harper rejected challenges that Middle East policy under his Conservative government was unfairly tilted toward Israel.
Canada is a strong supporter of the peace process. Our position is not an Israeli position or a Palestinian position. It is a Canadian position of principle supported by the overwhelming majority of Canadians, Harper told reporters.
Harper and his top cabinet ministers have repeatedly declared that Israel has no greater friend in the world than Canada.
While the foreign affairs website makes clear Canada position on contentious topics in the dispute such as not recognizing permanent Israeli settlements in the West Bank Conservative politicians have steered away from making such blunt assertions publicly.
Ada Melanie McKinney first heard the news on a Facebook post Tuesday afternoon, but the East Central University student had trouble believing what she was reading.
Then her reaction was, Youre kidding me, she said. Those who felt the opposite had similar reactions.
Heres how Federal Court Judge Terrence Kern reached his decision that would make the ban against gay marriage in Oklahoma illegal:
Equal protection is at the very heart of our legal system and our consent to be governed, said Kern.
It is not a scarce commodity to be meted out begrudgingly or in short portions. Therefore, the majority view in Oklahoma must give way to individual constitutional rights, he concluded.
McKinney and he partner, Hannah Shell, also an ECU student, were ecstatic over the ruling.
McKinney said when she realized what had happened she called Shell. I was so excited she couldnt understand what I was saying over the phone, she said.
If I could say something to Oklahomans who were not as elated about the ruling as me, McKinney continued, I would try to explain that, at least for Hannah and I, what we have is special. Our marriage isn’t our marriage for this decade, like many serial-monogamous people we know.
I can argue that the bond we have is comparable to the strongest bonds on this Earth.
Dr. Pat Kilby, pastor at First Baptist Church, expressed deep concerns about the ruling.
Read the original here:
JERUSALEM, Jan. 20 (UPI) — In a speech to the Knesset, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Monday his nation would stand by Israel “through fire and water.”
Harper, who is in the middle of a four-day Middle East tour and already visited the West Bank city of Ramallah and the biblical town of Bethlehem, is widely regarded as one of the most personally supportive western leaders of Israeli interests, the Jerusalem Post reported. That was very much on display during Harper’s speech to Israeli lawmakers alongside his counterpart, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
“You are a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people,” Netanyahu said to Harper at an unusual welcoming ceremony held at his office. “I am not just saying that, I mean it deeply from the bottom of my heart, and I am speaking for all of the people of Israel.”
Harper told lawmakers Canadians share Israel’s hope Palestinians will create a viable democratic state but pledged Canada would only recognize such a state after Israel did.
“Through fire and water, Canada will stand with Israel,” Harper said.
Earlier Monday Harper he met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, the Ma’an News Agency reported.
Business delegations from both sides met to discuss joint ventures and investments, the official Palestinian news agency Wafa reported. Harper pledged more than $60 million to Palestine’s private sector during the stop, Maclean’s reported.
Earlier Monday, Harper visited the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Ma’an said.
Local journalists alleged Harper’s bodyguards assaulted them as they tried to report on his visit.
Cameraman Mousa al-Shaer told Ma’an the plan was for Harper to enter the church first and journalists to follow. However, the bodyguards prevented the journalists from entering the church and assaulted them, Shaer said.