- Bilderberg (1219)
- Free Palestine (461)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3309)
- Gaza Strip (1005)
- Israel Apartheid Week (57)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (284)
- Left Wing (753)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1062)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (158)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (475)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (103)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (251)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (911)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (280)
- Occupy Madrid (176)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2111)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: church
Catholics respond to pope's remarks on abortion, gay marriage, contraception
The leader of the Roman Catholic Church made some surprising remarks in an interview released Thursday.
Pope Francis has sensationally said the Catholic Church is “obsessed” with preaching about issues like abortion and gay marriage and that it needs to stop interfering.
In an incredibly frank interview with the Italian Jesuit journal La Civilt Cattolica, the Pope said the church has the right to express its opinions but not to “interfere spiritually” in the lives of gays and lesbians.
Dismissing critics who say he should be more vocal about fighting abortion and gay marriage, the Pope said the Church “sometimes locked itself up in small things.”
Describing his new vision for the church he said: We have to find a new balance, saying it should be a home for all and not a small chapel.
“Otherwise,” the Pope continued, even the moral edifice of the church is likely to fall like a house of cards.
He added that women must play a more key role in church decisions but emphatically stated that the “door is closed,” on women’s ordination.
“The feminine genius is needed wherever we make important decisions,” he said. “The church cannot be herself without the woman and her role.”
Expanding on the explosive comments he made about homosexuality in July when he was returning to Rome from Rio de Janeiro, where he had celebrated World Youth Day, the Pope said he has no right to judge anyone from the LGBT community.
A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality, he said in the interview.
I replied with another question: Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person? We must always consider the person.
The Problem with Gay Marriage UK
I don't agree with the Church But I will defend to my Death their right to not conduct a ceremony. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383686/Millionair…
The Archbishop of Canterbury has said that his stance against gay marriage could be seen as “wicked”.
While the Most Rev Justin Welby said he would stand by his decision to vote against same-sex marriage legislation, he said that opposing the move could be seen by some as akin to “racism and other forms of gross and atrocious injustice”.
Speaking at the official opening of the Evangelical Alliance’s new premises in King’s Cross, London, he said that today’s society had evolving views about sexuality and many younger people thought that opposition to gay marriage was “plain wrong”.
The Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) Act received royal assent in July and gay couples in England and Wales will be able to wed at some point next year.
The legislation had a tortuous passage through Parliament, with staunch opposition from many conservative backbenchers and religious groups.
The Archbishop, who voted against the legislation, said: “What I voted against was what seemed to me to be the rewriting the nature of marriage in a way that I have to say within the Christian tradition and within scripture and within our understanding is not the right way to deal with the very important issues that were attempted to be dealt with in that Bill.
“The Bill was clearly, quite rightly, trying to deal with issues of homophobia in our society.
“As I said at the time in the House of Lords, the Church has not been good at dealing with homophobia – it has at times, as gods people, either implicitly or explicitly supported it and we have to be really, really repentant about that because it is utterly and totally wrong.
“But that doesn’t mean that redefining marriage is the right way forward.
Gay Marriage – Part I (part 2 of 8, made with Spreaker)
Source: http://www.spreaker.com/user/offlimitsshow/gay_marriage_part_i Topics We Discussed: Gay Marriage Separation of Church and State Hypocrisy Today the S…
Go here to read the rest:
DAVID CAMERON EXPOSED ON GAY MARRIAGE
The British Prime Minister is a hypocrite, an antichrist and a spiritual terrorist, endeavoring to blur good and evil. He is an invader of the Church and nee…
Battle of the signs
It was a battle of signs Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, as four members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, each holding two signs, were met by pro-gay marriage activists with plenty of their own signs at the Minnesota Capitol. The church members protested Minnesota’s new gay marriage law. (Forum News Service photo by Don Davis)
ST. PAUL More than 100 same-sex couples across Minnesota married soon after it became legal Thursday, setting off celebrations big and small, while others protested gay marriage and said the fight will continue.
Two conservative groups announced hours after gay marriage became legal that they are launching an initiative to defeat legislators who in May voted to overturn a same-sex marriage ban.
Also, four members of a controversial Kansas church engaged in a sign and song battle with about 100 gay marriage advocates on the state Capitol steps.
The announcement and protests are signs that the debate will go on, especially in the 2014 state House campaign.
The majority of Minnesotans support marriage between one man and one woman, and they deserve a majority of representatives in their government who do as well, said John Helmberger, chairman of Minnesota for Marriage and CEO of Minnesota Family Council. The Marriage Majority Initiative will serve as a resource to Minnesotans who want to see a pro-marriage majority restored in the Minnesota House.
His comments contrasted with those of gay couples who married, often after being in relationships for years.
Its a big day for us but also an important day for Minnesota, Hibbings Susie Mattson said as she and Athena Jordon prepared to marry in Duluth after 12 years in a relationship.
Couples came from as far away as Texas to be married.
Gay Marriage and Separation of Church State
Is restricting gay marriage a conflict of church and state? American Atheists president David Silverman talks about the irrational legal objection to gay mar…
See the rest here:
Will United Methodist Church change stance on gay marriage?
The United Methodist Church will get a new leader next year, and was asked if the church would change its stance on gay marriage.