- Bilderberg (1418)
- Free Palestine (609)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3768)
- Gaza Strip (1403)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (437)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (281)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (404)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (556)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (117)
- Occupy Florida (498)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (309)
- Occupy Houston (384)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1096)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (521)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (316)
- Occupy Madrid (243)
- Occupy Miami (350)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (696)
- Occupy Rome (249)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2569)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: campaign
PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE Part Four: Bilderberg Meeting by Kenneth Mark Bhan as Bobby Jindal
PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE Part Four: Bilderberg Meeting Jindal crashes a Bilderberg Group Meeting to make a plea for the American People… Uncut Campaign Footage of…
By: Ken Bhan
A Facebook pagecalling on the Rolling Stones to boycott their scheduled performance in Israel has been revealed as a hoax. With the logo of the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement, "Rolling Stones: Boycott Israel" appears as another campaign to urge musicians to cancel their concerts in Israel on the grounds of the post-1967 occupation of the Palestinian West Bank. The Jerusalem …
They have grants of $200 to dish out, Israeli soldiers to promote and events to suggest, like a Hummus not Hamas party. StandWithUs, the right-wing pro-Israel group, is gearing up to combat the annual Israel Apartheid Week, when college campuses host speakers and put on events highlighting Israeli violations of human rights.
A document Mondoweiss obtained reveals details of the strategy StandWithUs, which works closely with the Israeli government, plans to employ to fight back against Israel Apartheid Week (IAW). In addition to giving out money and suggesting events, StandWithUs is also concerned about how Israels treatment of African migrants will be portrayed by Palestine solidarity groups on campus, and how IAW plans to promote the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement.
In an e-mail I received addressed to Israel Advocates, Lihi Benisty,the New England Campus Coordinator for StandWithUs, encourages recipients to go through the attached document, which details the many resources for you that StandWithUs has to offer.
This is a confidential document, so please do not distribute it, writes Benisty. If you think this could help another student leader or Hillel staff, please put me in touch with them and Ill be happy to share it.
Attached to Benistys e-mail is a PDF document (read the whole thing below) authored by Brett Cohen,the national campus program director for the group.
Israel Apartheid Week will be taking place from February 24th to March 2nd this year and may be coming to your campus. IAW is celebrating their tenth anniversary and recent BDS victories at academic conferences, so if the campaign is coming to your campus, dont be surprised to see a larger IAW effort this year than in years past, the document says.
StandWithUs suggestions for events to combat IAW include running an I Heart Israel Campaign and hosting fun events like a Buy Israeli Goods action day. And if students take video footage of buying a bunch of Israeli goods, StandWithUs wants to help them edit itand make it go viral. The group also recommends writing op-eds to your school paper, which StandWithUs can help you write and/or edit for publication.
One part of the StandWithUs document focuses on African refugees in Israel. A hot issue right now, for example, is the African refugee issue in Israel, the group states. SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] is using this issue to make Israel look awful, but Israel was the only country in the region to take in people fleeing genocide in Sudan, while Egypt was shooting at them while trying to get to freedom in Israel. Now that there is relative peace in their home countries, Israel would like to send them back, but many want to stay in Israel for economic opportunity.
Theres also a section where the right-wing group shows pro-Israel organizations the money. In addition to the $200 in microgrants it offers to combat IAW, StandWithUs also offers higher levels of funding for special circumstances, so make sure to keep open lines of communication with your campus coordinator and let them know what you are planning.
See the rest here:
When Americans stop to commemorate Dr. Matin Luther King, Jr. each year, we tend to do a great disservice to the man's legacy by glossing over his final act as an anti-poverty crusader. In the weeks leading to his assassination, King had been hard at work organizinga new march on Washington known as the "Poor People's Campaign." The goal was to erect a tent city on the National Mall that, as …
Occupy London 2012 – today By: Jubilee Debt Campaign
BETHLEHEM, West Bank, Jan. 13 (UPI) — Three Palestinian activists were arrested Monday during a protest in an Israeli settlement near Bethlehem, a protest leader said.
More than 30 Palestinian and foreign protesters blocked a major road in the settlement of Elazar, causing a significant traffic jam, the Palestinian news agency Ma’an reported.
The activists were arrested by Israeli forces that dispersed the crowd.
Muhammad Brejiyeh, a spokesman for the campaign against Israeli settlements in the Bethlehem region, said the protest was intended to highlight the settlement was built on illegally seized private land owned by Palestinians.
The Israeli organization Peace Now said in a 2007 report a third of the settlement, created in 1975, was built on private Palestinian property.
Brejiyeh said protests would continue across the West Bank against Israeli’s policy of expanding settlements and confiscating Palestinian property.
The rest is here:
Civil rights attorney Dan Siegel laid out a distinctively progressive platform as he formally announced his candidacy for mayor of Oakland today. Standing at what was once the main entrance to the Occupy Oakland encampment nearly three years ago, Siegel said his campaign aims to make the city safe not by adding additional cops, but through economic equality, social justice, education, and public privacy. These are big thoughts, said Siegel in front of more than one hundred supporters at Frank Ogawa Plaza Thursday morning.
Go here to see the original:
THE WEST BLOCK
Episode 17, Season 3
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Host: Tom Clark
Guest Interviews: Justin Trudeau, Marie Vastel, Mark Kennedy,Amy Minsky, Brad Lavigne
On this Sunday morning, just days from wrapping up 2013, a look into the future. Taking leadership of the Liberal Party last April, Justin Trudeau is attracting a lot of attention and a lot of money for the party. He joins us.
So, what will we be talking about in three months, we gaze into our crystal ball with some bright young minds covering Parliament Hill.
And then later, how did Jack Layton create the orange wave that brought the NDP to official Opposition? Well he wasnt alone. We talk to the man behind the campaign.
Read the original:
Week 17 of the 2013 NFL season is one Monday night finale away. Plenty of the league’s elite teams will still be playing in meaningful games as the campaign wraps up, as home-field advantage has yet to be decided in either conference.
Subscribe to our RSS feed
Use your favorite RSS reader to stay informed with Not For Sale news and events, human trafficking news around the world, and how people like you have joined together in the fight against modern-day slavery.
Join the Underground network. Each week, we’ll keep you informed, involved, and up-to-date in the campaign to re-abolish slavery. To sign up, just enter your info below.
See the original post here: