- Bilderberg (1418)
- Free Palestine (609)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3768)
- Gaza Strip (1403)
- Israel Apartheid Week (155)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (111)
- Israeli Apartheid (437)
- Left Wing (1071)
- Liberal Views (281)
- Max Blumenthal (168)
- Max Keiser (1564)
- No Nato (404)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (373)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (176)
- Occupy Detroit (389)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (498)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (61)
- Occupy France (294)
- Occupy Greece (305)
- Occupy Houston (384)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1092)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (309)
- Occupy Madrid (238)
- Occupy Miami (350)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (696)
- Occupy Rome (245)
- Occupy Wall Street (438)
- Stop Globalization (265)
- West Bank (2569)
- Keiser Report: Lynching America (E503) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Report: Triangle Of Fraud (E568)Keiser Repor – Video
- Keiser Report: Monetized Genocide (E381) – Video
- Keiser Report: The Killing of Tony Blair (E489) (ft. George Galloway) – Video
- Max Keiser : Finance & Terrorism, War On Syria WW3 Started 2013 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 2 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: border
Israeli Fire Kills Palestinian Woman near Gaza Border – Hospital Officials
Gaza residents say it was not clear why a Palestinian woman, shot near the border with Gaza, was in the no-go zone.Full Story:The Israeli military shot and k…
By: Steve Glory
Gaza strip Failed like you Dumptruck
This is Rafah, Gaza Strip, Located on the border between Gaza and Egypt. This is a Skirmish battle. The winner is t…
See more here:
GAZA CITY: Ten Palestinian men were wounded by Israeli army gunfire Friday in clashes near the border fence in the central Gaza Strip, Palestinian medical sources said.
Ashraf al-Qudra, a spokesman for the Hamas-run health ministry, said one man was in serious condition after being shot in the head.
Qudra said the shooting, not far from Jabaliya northeast of Gaza City, ame after the Palestinians threw stones at Israeli soldiers.
An army spokeswoman told AFP “hundreds of Palestinians” had been throwing stones at Israeli soldiers beyond the border fence and attempting to sabotage it.
The soldiers opened live fire at “the lower extremities of the main instigators” after attempts to disperse them with riot dispersal means failed, she said.
Clashes are common on Fridays, with regular protests near the border in support of Gaza farmers who say troops uprooted their trees to create a buffer zone.
Tensions have risen in and around Hamas-ruled Gaza after a year of relative calm, with Palestinian militants firing projectiles at Israel and the Jewish state targeting Hamas facilities and militants.
According to army figures Palestinians have shot 37 projectiles that hit southern Israel since the beginning of 2014, most recently on February 14.
GAZA CITY — Israeli soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian man near the Gaza Strip border Thursday, the latest in a series of deadly cross-border incidents, officials said.
Ashraf al-Qedra, a spokesman for the Health Ministry in Gaza, said 26-year-old Ibrahim Mansour was shot in the head by Israeli forces. Mansour died from his injuries, al-Qedra said, and another Palestinian man was wounded in his right foot.
A radio station run by Hamas, the Islamic militant group that controls Gaza, said the men were collecting gravel with a group of workers near the border fence when Israeli forces opened fire without warning.
A spokeswoman for the Israeli military said the men had approached the border and were tampering with the security fence. The spokeswoman, who did not give her name, citing Israel Defense Forces protocol, said soldiers fired after exhausting all other means to disperse the group.
She said three explosive devices have been detonated near soldiers patrolling the security fence this year. No soldiers have been injured.
Violence along the border has been escalating in recent months. In late December, a sniper killed an Israeli civilian repairing the border fence, prompting Israeli airstrikes in Gaza that left a 3-year-old girl dead. In recent weeks, Israel has killed several militants in missile strikes that it says are retaliation for dozens of rocket attacks into Israeli territory. None of the rockets have caused injuries.
Mexican officials introduce bills seeking to relax marijuana laws
3,600-year-old sarcophagus with mummy inside unearthed in Egypt
No union, no pound, British official warns Scots backing independence
New High Is Soaring Price of Weed in Jewish State
Published January 30, 2014.
Israels newly fortified Egyptian border has delivered a severe blow to drug smugglers, forcing its hashish and marijuana smokers to deal with a new kind of high – soaring prices.
The ravines that snake past rocky red mountains once provided a popular, low-risk route for traffickers to run drugs, women and African migrants into Israel over the southern frontier along Egypts Sinai desert.
But with a rise in Islamist militant violence in Sinai, Israel in 2011 accelerated the fortification of the border with a five-metre (16-foot)-high fence, state-of-the art surveillance and special military forces – with a crippling side effect for smugglers.
And as workers weld the few remaining patches of the metal barrier, drug supply in Israel is down and prices are up.
Weve hit smuggling hard. Just last week we caught almost 100 kilos of hashish. Thats millions of shekels, said a senior Israeli military officer in the area.
As far as the army is concerned, any breach of the border could be a potential militant attack by one of the jihadi groups that inhabit the Sinai. That is why soldiers can find themselves dealing with criminal activity together with police.
The Bedouin traffickers have deep knowledge of the millennia-old trade route, the officer said.
Go here to read the rest:
January 29, 2014 by Source By John Filthy In the ongoing international debate over NSA spying there are few voices of reason. The NSA would like you to think they are the eye on the pyramid of the great seal. An all-seeing all-knowing department of the most powerful government on earth
See more here:
GAZA CITY, Gaza StripA Palestinian health official says Israeli troops have killed a man and wounded another in the Gaza Strip.
Gaza health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Kidra says the two men were shot near the border with Israel. He identified the man killed as Bilal Samir Awida, a 22-year-old civilian. Kidra said the circumstances behind the violence were not clear.
The Israeli military said the shooting Friday happened after dozens of Palestinians hurled rocks and rolled burning tires toward soldiers at the border. The military said soldiers fired warning shots into the air before shooting at the Palestinians.
After a period of relative calm, violence has spiked in recent weeks along the Gaza-Israel border.
A Palestinian uses a slingshot to hurl stones at Israeli soldiers during a weekly protest in the village of Silwad, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, Friday, Jan. 24, 2014. ((AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed))
Mourners carry the body of Bilal Samer Oweidah during his funeral in Beit Lahiya, in the northern Gaza Strip. He was shot by Israeli troops during a violent protest along the border with Israel. (Hatem Moussa / Associated Press / January 24, 2014)
January 24, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
JERUSALEM — A Palestinian man was killed and another injured Friday in the Gaza Strip when Israeli soldiers opened fire during a protest near the border with Israel, officials said.
The shooting occurred after a group of Palestinians damaged a stretch of border fence and hurled rocks and rolled burning tires toward soldiers on the Israeli side, the Israeli military said in a statement.
Palestinians in Gaza regularly hold demonstrations along the border, often after Friday prayers.
According to the Israel Defense Forces statement, soldiers fired projectiles and warning shots in the air to disperse the crowd. “After all efforts were exhausted, the soldiers fired toward two main instigators,” it said.
Ashraf Kidra, a spokesman for the Health Ministry in Gaza, told the Palestinian news agency Maan that Bilal Samer Oweidah, 20, died after being shot in the chest. A 19-year-old was also hit and was being treated for a gunshot wound to the leg, he said.
It has been a violent week in Gaza.
On Wednesday, an Israeli airstrike killed two people, including a militant blamed for firing rockets across the border last week during former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s funeral. On Sunday, a missile strike injured another militant whom security forces said had launched rockets into Israeli territory.
View original post here:
The Israeli army fired live rounds and tear gas at protesters near the border fence in the Gaza Strip on Friday, wounding two Palestinians, medics and an AFP correspondent said. Troops fired at some 300 demonstrators who were protesting against Israel's destruction of farmland for its 300-metre (yard) buffer zone, the correspondent said. Two protesters were moderately wounded and taken to …
RAMALLAH – Palestinian man died on early Sunday in underground tunnel along the Salah Eddin route on the border between Gaza Strip and Egypt, a Palestinian official said. Ashref al-Qidreh, the spokesman of the Health Ministry in Hamas government, said that the 29-year-old Bassam Ismail al-Firmawi died in one of the tunnels on the border with Egypt. The Gaza-based al-Mezan Center for Human Rights …