- Bilderberg (1525)
- Free Palestine (697)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3995)
- Gaza Strip (1578)
- Israel Apartheid Week (185)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (141)
- Israeli Apartheid (522)
- Left Wing (1248)
- Liberal Views (349)
- Max Blumenthal (200)
- Max Keiser (1792)
- No Nato (488)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (458)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (211)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (126)
- Occupy Florida (545)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (335)
- Occupy Greece (346)
- Occupy Houston (435)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1172)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (580)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (326)
- Occupy Madrid (273)
- Occupy Miami (383)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (740)
- Occupy Rome (290)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (323)
- West Bank (2796)
- Keiser Report: US Gov on Bitcoin, and FBI give up on crime (11Jan14) – Video
- KEISER REPORT; Psyops & Debt Diets (E435) – Video
- Venture Capital: Bitcoin Boom E17 RT Best(HD) – Video
- Max Keiser THE TRUTH ABOUT AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN – Video
- PRIME INTEREST E038: Chris Martenson’s CURE for FED Monetary MAYHEM – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 6 daysago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: border
GAZA, April 15, 2014 (WAFA) A Palestinian worker was shot and injured Tuesday by Israeli forces stationed in military watchtowers near Beit Hanoun border crossing in northern Gaza Strip, medical sources said.
A 23-year-old Palestinian worker was admitted into Kamal Odwan hospital in Beit Lahia after he was shot and injured in his right leg by Israeli soldiers stationed near the border crossing.
The Palestinians case was described as moderate.
Palestinian workers and farmers attempting to access their farmlands in northern and eastern Gaza Strip are continually and deliberately targeted by Israeli soldiers almost on daily basis.
See the original post here:
Gaza official says Odeh Hamad shot in the head after three bird hunters wounded by Israeli gunfire in separate incident A Palestinian health official says a man has been killed and three others wounded by Israeli gunfire in the Gaza Strip. Health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Kidra said 22-year-old Odeh Hamad was shot in the head on Friday near the border between Gaza and Israel. Kidra said three …
CNS Story: BORDER-MASS Apr-1-2014 (530 words) With photos. xxxn
At border Mass, bishops call for compassion, immigration reform
By Patricia Zapor Catholic News Service
NOGALES, Ariz. (CNS) — With the backdrop a few feet away of the rusted iron slats of the 30-foot wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, Boston Cardinal Sean P. O’Malley and a dozen other bishops from three countries prayed April 1 for compassion and for a return to ideals that welcome immigrants.
More than 300 people formed the outdoor congregation on the U.S. side of the border and hundreds more participated on the Mexico side, receiving Communion pressed into hands that stretched between the slats, illustrating that, as one teenage member of the choir put it, “we are all one community — we are all bilingual and bicultural.”
“We have lost a sense of responsibility for our brothers and sisters,” Pope Francis said. “We have fallen into the hypocrisy of the priest and the Levite whom Jesus described in the parable of the good Samaritan.”
Cardinal O’Malley quoted Pope Francis further: “The culture of comfort, which makes us think only of ourselves, makes us insensitive to the cries of other people.”
The Mass at the intersection of International Street and Nelson capped a two-day experience of the border region for bishops from as far away as Atlanta and Guatemala. Beginning with a Mass the day before at San Xavier del Bac Mission outside Tucson, which dates from when the entire region was part of Mexico, the bishops then walked along rough desert paths used by migrants.
Crawling under strands of barbed wire, scrunching low to walk through a culvert beneath a road, dodging cactus and sticker bushes, the group came upon empty water bottles, backpacks and other belongings abandoned by the migrants who cross the hilly, rocky terrain as they try to get past the various security measures and agents used by the Border Patrol to try to stop illegal immigration.
Then the group met with the Border Patrol at their regional headquarters, before crossing into Mexico to serve dinner at a church-sponsored “comedor,” or soup kitchen. The “comedor” serves people who have been deported or who are figuring out whether they want to try to sneak into the United States.
Read this article:
NATO sees no sign that Russia is pulling its forces back from the border with Ukraine, NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Tuesday, despite Moscows claim of a partial pullback.
The alliances foreign ministers also decided to suspend all civilian and military cooperation between NATO and Russia, according to a joint statement.
Unfortunately I cannot confirm that Russia is withdrawing its troops, Rasmussen said at the opening of a two-day meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Brussels, Belgium.
This is not what were seeing. And this massive military buildup can in no way contribute to a de-escalation of the situation.
Concerns are high that Russia, which U.S. officials last week said had about 40,000 troops near the frontier, might seek to enter eastern Ukraine, after it annexed Ukraines Crimea region last month.
Russian President Vladimir Putin told German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday that hed ordered a withdrawal of some Russian troops from his countrys border area with Ukraine, Merkels office said.
The news prompted U.S. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki to say Monday that if the reports were accurate, it would be a welcome preliminary step.
On Tuesday, Merkel told reporters: I can only take what the Russian president has told me. I will of course try to find out whether this is perceptible or not perceptible.
According to Russian state media Monday, one Russian infantry battalion was being moved from the border area to its base deeper in Russia. A battalion would typically number several hundred troops.
But Rasmussen appeared to quash hopes that the situation might be easing with his remarks Tuesday. His assessment was echoed in Brussels by UK Foreign Secretary William Hague, who said: We have had some statements or rumors from Russia about pulling back forces from the eastern border of Ukraine.
* Lavrov, Kerry to meet in Paris, following Obama-Putin phone call * West worried by Russian troop buildup near Ukraine * NATO chief says Crimea "may not be enough" for Putin (Updates with Lavrov and Kerry to meet) MOSCOW, March 29 (Reuters) – Russia said on Saturday it had "no intention" of invading eastern Ukraine, responding to Western warnings over a military buildup on the border following …
See the rest here:
Israel Builds Fence Along Sinai Border
A Palestinian man has been shot dead close to the Israeli/Gaza border. It is the first reported killing since the ceasefire came int. Israel has begun buildi…
Israel reopens Gaza border crossing: temporary closure due to Gaza rock attacks
Israel has reopened the border crossing between the Jewish state and the Gaza Strip, after reports of a major fuel shortage in the coastal enclave. The fuel …
The rest is here:
Israeli guards shot and killed a Jordanian judge on Monday who the Israelis said tried to grab a rifle from a soldier at the border crossing between the West Bank and Jordan.
In a separate incident in the evening, Palestinian police said an Israeli settler shot and killed a Palestinian who was throwing rocks at Israeli cars in the West Bank.
The first shooting took place at the Allenby crossing as the man was going from Jordan into the West Bank, the Israeli army said.
The man was initially identified as a Palestinian but a Jordanian judicial official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media, later confirmed that he was a judge working in Amman since 2009. The man killed was identified as magistrate Raed Zueter.
“The terrorist ran toward soldiers yelling ‘Allahu akbar’ attempting to seize their weapons,” the Israeli military said. “The soldiers felt an immediate threat to their lives and fired toward his lower extremities. The suspect then began to strangle a soldier and the force resorted to firing again.”
Shootings at the Allenby crossing on the West Bank-Jordan border are rare. Israel and Jordan signed a peace agreement 20 years ago and have close security ties.
The border terminal is operated jointly by Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority. It is the main border crossing for Palestinians from the West Bank traveling to neighboring Jordan and beyond, and it is a crossing point for goods between Israel, the West Bank and Jordan.
Foreign diplomats and tourists also travel through the border crossing. Israelis are not permitted to use it.
A spokeswoman for the Jordanian Foreign Ministry, Sabah al-Rafei, said authorities were trying to get more details on the incident from the Israeli side.
The judge’s father, Alaa Zueter, told The Associated Press that he had gone to court to see his son today but didn’t find him at work and only later heard on the media what had happened.
Read more from the original source: