- Bilderberg (632)
- Free Palestine (297)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2185)
- Gaza Strip (708)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (232)
- Left Wing (465)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (456)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (75)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (822)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (356)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (499)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1318)
- El Oro, Los Bonos Basura y la Deuda; Max Keiser
- Daily English News Max Keiser’s song about those who rig and rig and rig – Video
- Max Keiser on The Silk Road and HSBC Money Laundering Scandal – Video
- Max Keiser on The Silk Road and HSBC Money Laundering Scandal_SineVisioN – Video
- MAX KEISER Decapitated Consumers No brain, more humane KEISER REPORT E444] – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message5 days, 3 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: board
School officials on Tuesday formally approved a one-year agreement for evaluating principals in the Los Angeles Unified School District, but the head of the administrators union also asserted that principals will be overburdened by a new teacher-evaluation system. The new evaluation system for principals, which will incorporate student-achievement data, was ratified by the Board of Education after previous approval by the administrators union. We appreciate the collaboration with the districts bargaining team during negotiations, said Judith Perez, president of Associated Administrators of Los Angeles, which represents principals and others.
See the original post here:
Principals approve new evaluations but object to workload
Parents and teachers publicly derided the finalist for Berkeley school superintendent this week as rumors circulated accusing the former Marine of opposing same-sex marriage.
The controversy could derail the nearly assured appointment of Edmond Heatley, the current superintendent in Clayton County, Ga., and the only remaining candidate for the Berkeley job.
Yet records and interviews indicate Heatley didn’t publicly state he supported California’s Proposition 8, which defined marriage as between a man and a woman, as Berkeley critics alleged.
Detractors have pointed to a memo he wrote in 2008, when he was superintendent in Chino (San Bernardino County).
The memo was about a resolution before the Chino Valley school board to support the antigay marriage ballot measure.
In it, Heatley offers background on the content in the resolution, including that it “recognizes that the ideal learning environment for children is within a nurturing home governed jointly by a mother and father as primary educators of their children.”
The memo also recommends the board take action on the resolution and give direction to the superintendent regarding the resolution in support of Prop. 8.
“Dr. Heatley did not take a position on the resolution,” said Chino Valley board President Michael Calta in an e-mail Thursday. “As superintendent, his role was limited to preparing the agenda item for the Board’s consideration, which he accomplished.”
Calta was the author of the resolution, which passed unanimously.
Typically, school board members submit resolutions for consideration, including background and reasoning for the measure, often provided by the author, and then the superintendent and/or staff include it in the agenda for public review. Sometimes the superintendent offers a position on the resolution, but not always.
Continue reading here:
For the first time since 1996, the US Women have won the gymnastics team gold. View Video › After the Russian Federation's team struggled in their later apparatuses, all Aly Raisman had to do was avoid “catastrophe” in her floor routine to ensure gold: Look at that excitement! View Video › But it's not official until it shows up on the board.
See more here:
Watch The US Women’s Gymnastics Team Clinch The Gold Medal
Room & Board, a Minnesota-based chain of about a dozen US stores, plans to open a multilevel store in Boston in late 2013. The 39,000-square-foot store, Room & Boards first in New England, will be at 407 Newbury St., at the corner of Massachusetts Avenue. Room & Board said it will occupy the entire building, which was commissioned for construction by the estate of Henry Lee in 1908
Read the rest here:
A number of activist organizations protested the absence of women on Facebook's board of directors before the company's IPO. They're taking credit for COO Sheryl Sandberg's appointment, but say it's not enough. Image by Spencer Platt / Getty Images In a statement released by Facebook today, the company explained that it had finally added a woman — its COO Sheryl Sandberg — to its board.
Mitch Thomson, a certified tree arborist with the Oakland Public Works Agency, talked at the Landmarks Preservation Advisory Board meeting last week about the condition of the landmark Jack London Oak Tree at Frank H. Ogawa Plaza. Thomson’s report, one of several the board heard on preservation-related matters, was in response to concerns that the venerable live oak tree was suffering ill effects from this past fall’s Occupy encampment, with the removal of tents and excess water pooling around the base of it
Here is the original post:
The Port of Oakland, bracing for a blockade on Dec. 12, has sent an open letter to the community pleading to keep the facility open.In a full-page ad that ran Sunday in the Oakland Tribune, the Board of Port Commissioners calls the shutdown proposed by the Occupy movement a “bad idea.
My Book: amzn.to Blog: egbertowillies.com Twitter twitter.com Teresa Allen, Houston Radio Station KPFT Board member Tells Why She Supports Occupy Houston.
Read the original post: