- Bilderberg (607)
- Free Palestine (295)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2150)
- Gaza Strip (696)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (228)
- Left Wing (456)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (445)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (72)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (352)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (494)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (84)
- West Bank (1296)
- Max Keiser Interview – Teaser #3 – WARNING ADULT CONTENT | London Real – Video
- Max Keiser – Bitcoin, Bernanke
- Alex Jones – Google runs Bilderberg! Googleberg? – Video
- Aliens in American Government Bilderberg Group Behind New World Order – Video
- Scandal Week, Angelina Eugenics, Mini-Bilderberg – New World Next Week – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 days, 3 hoursago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: belle
From lap dogs to big playful dogs, pretty kitties and playful pups, the animal shelters on the West Bank and in East Jefferson Parish have all sorts of dogs and cats looking for good homes.
Shelters include: Jefferson Parish West Bank shelter, 1869 Ames Blvd., Marrero. Email Bbourgeois@jeffparish.net or call 504.349.5111. Jefferson Parish East Jefferson animal shelter, 1 Humane Way, Harahan. Visit www.jpas.petfinder.com or call 504.736.6111 for more information.
Louisiana SPCA: 1700 Mardi Gras Blvd., Algiers, 504.368.5191. The SPCA has dogs, cats and also rabbits and rats for adoption pictured on its adoption page. PAWS, 455 F. Edward Hebert Blvd., Belle Chasse, 504.392.1601. Puppy Power in Belle Chasse: Michelle Falgout, Belle Chasse, LA 70037; call 504.460.7562 or email Michelle@puppypowerrescue.com.
Continue reading here:
From lap dogs to big playful dogs, pretty kitties and playful pups, the animal shelters on the West Bank and in East Jefferson Parish have all sorts of dogs and cats looking for good homes. Shelters include: Jefferson Parish West Bank shelter, 1869 Ames Blvd., Marrero. Email Bbourgeois@jeffparish.net or call 504.349.5111. Jefferson Parish East Jefferson animal shelter, 1 Humane Way, Harahan. Visit www.jpas.petfinder.com or call 504.736.6111 for more information. Louisiana SPCA: 1700 Mardi Gras Blvd., Algiers, 504.368.5191. The SPCA has dogs, cats and also rabbits and rats for adoption pictured on its adoption page. PAWS, 455 F. Edward Hebert Blvd., Belle Chasse, 504.392.1601. Puppy Power in Belle Chasse: Michelle Falgout, 110 East X St., Belle Chasse, LA 70037; call 504.460.7562 or email Michelle@puppypowerrescue.com.
Read more here:
The West Bank Art Guild will sponsor a children’s art show open to children on the West Bank and east bank March 16 through April 3 at West Bank Regional Library in Harvey. The exhibit is free and open to children ages 3 to 18.
Only one entry per artist is allowed. The artist’s name, address, telephone number and age must be written on the back of the work. Email email@example.com for a registration form. Registration is March 16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the library at 2751 Manhattan Blvd. Artwork can be a painting or drawing in any medium. The artwork must be framed and have proper screw eyes and picture wire; no plastic frames are allowed. The maximum size of work is 16 by 20 inches, including the frame.
An awards presentation will be March 23 at 2 p.m. at the library. Ribbons will be awarded in six age categories. Refreshments will be served. Winners’ work will be displayed in April at Ochsner Hospital.
The following Mount Carmel Academy students who live on the West Bank and were named to the varsity softball team: Olivia Bubrig of Belle Chasse, Caitlyn Betbeze of Belle Chasse and Amanda Cannella of Lafitte. Junior varsity: Cammie Betbeze of Belle Chasse, Laurel Coulon of Lafitte, Abi Olsen of Belle Chasse, Madalyn Brown of Harvey and Madison Jackel of Belle Chasse. Eighth grade: Macy Hornosky of Belle Chasse, Savanna Orgeron of Harvey, Caleigh Foto of Marrero, Madison Ciaccio of Belle Chasse, Jena Lafrance of Braithwaite and Ivana Thompson of Belle Chasse.
The Reich-Henderson Writing Competition, which honors the lifelong dedication of Robert Doc Reich and Paula Henderson to promote peace and social justice, is inviting entries from high school juniors in Louisiana. Download a registration form at www.bienvillehousecenter.org.
Reich was a founding member of the University United Methodist Church in Baton Rouge and was a teacher at Louisiana State University. Henderson was an educator, social activist and dedicated member of the Unitarian Church.
Students should write an essay in which they describe activities in which they have helped people in need. Maximum length is 1,000 words; there is no minimum.
Entries are due April 15. First prize is $250; second prize, $150; and third prize, $100.
See the article here: