- Bilderberg (1515)
- Free Palestine (691)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3980)
- Gaza Strip (1565)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (139)
- Israeli Apartheid (517)
- Left Wing (1235)
- Liberal Views (341)
- Max Blumenthal (196)
- Max Keiser (1767)
- No Nato (482)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (447)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (209)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (122)
- Occupy Florida (539)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (340)
- Occupy Houston (430)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1166)
- Occupy Lisbon (186)
- Occupy London (576)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (325)
- Occupy Madrid (267)
- Occupy Miami (379)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (738)
- Occupy Rome (283)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (321)
- West Bank (2775)
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 1 dayago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: bbc
BBC News – Making art in the Gaza Strip- Mohammed al-Hawajri.flv
BBC News – Making art in the Gaza Strip- Mohammed al-Hawajri.flv.
By: ahmet demir
BBC News Making art in the Gaza Strip Mohammed al Hawajri
By: ahmet demir
Read the original post:
Max Keiser and George Galloway, watch and learn..
Max Keiser BBC This Week. Max Keiser on This Week: If banksters act like gangsters maybe they should get 'whacked' izle, Max Keiser on This Week: If banksters act like gangsters maybe. Max…
By: John Tomy
Make money in an economic collapse, Trader Alessio Rastani Trader Alessio Rastani on radio. In a scary and painfully frank interview BBC interviewer Maxine Croxall, is visibly shaken when ma
See the original post here:
BBC News Floods from storm Alexa force Gaza Strip evacuations714
By: Dustin Pena
Read this article:
From midnight tonight, gay Christians can get married in the UK in a landmark move that will see thousands of ceremonies taking place across the country.
But about one in five British adults would reject an invitation to a same-sex wedding, research suggests.
A BBC Radio 5 live survey also found men were nearly twice as likely to spurn the nuptials as women.
The poll of 1,007 people found 68% agreed gay marriage should be permitted, with 26% opposing it.
And 22% of those polled by ComRes for the BBC, said they would spurn an invitation to attend a same-sex wedding ceremony.
A gay rights charity told the Huffington Post UK people’s attitudes were “incredibly positive”.
But Catholic Voices, which represents the Catholic Church, said the findings of the survey reflected the reality that people remained “deeply uncomfortable” with being honest about their true feelings on the meaning of marriage.
Ruth Hunt, the Acting Chief Executive, for lesbian, gay and bisexual charity, Stonewall, told Huff Post that the UK’s first gay marriages were a “delightful” moment for the nation’s history.
“The first same-sex weddings are a landmark moment in Britain and were delighted that so many people will be celebrating with happy couples up and down the country.
LONDON: Japanese electronics giant Hitachi will move its global rail business to London, as it seeks expansion in Britain and elsewhere in Europe, it said Thursday. The group appointed London-based Alistair Dormer, the former head of Hitachi Rail Europe, as the new chief executive officer of its global rail systems business with effect from April 1, it said in a statement. Hitachi aims to bid for lucrative contracts on Britain’s new 50-billion ($82.5 billion, 60 billion euros) High Speed 2 (HS2) railway which will be built in two stages from 2016 with completion slated for 2033
Read the original post:
BBC Newsnight has been accused of having a ‘left wing bias’ [BBC]
This appointment is the equivalent of sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about left-wing bias.
Tory MP Angie Bray
The appointment of Duncan Weldon, who also worked as an economist at the Trades Union Congress (TUC), has led one Tory to claim the BBC is “sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about Left-wing bias” at the organisation.
A BBC spokesman said Mr Weldon, who has little experience as a journalist, is “widely respected” across the political spectrum for his economic analysis.
Left-wing commentator Owen Jones has denounced claims that the BBC has a left-wing bias as a “fairytale”.
John Whittingdale, chairman of the Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee, said: “It is extremely important that whoever holds that position is seen to be both qualified and objective.
“There are certainly question marks raised in both those areas about this appointment.”
Fellow Committee member Angie Bray, also a Tory, said: “There is a one-way street between the left-wing and the BBC.
“This appointment is the equivalent of sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about left-wing bias.”
Read the original:
Left-wing blogs of BBC's 'impartial' economics expert: Newsnight's latest recruit has written hundreds attacking …
Duncan Weldon hired as new economics expert for BBC’s Newsnight Mr Weldon has posted a series of left-wing blogs attacking Tories He was former adviser to Harriet Harman and economist at the TUC Eyebrows have also been raised over limited journalism experience
By Alasdair Glennie Tv Correspondent
PUBLISHED: 20:08 EST, 16 March 2014 | UPDATED: 20:29 EST, 16 March 2014
The row over the BBCs Left-wing bias escalated last night after it emerged that its latest recruit has written hundreds of blogs attacking Government policy.
Senior Tories are furious that Duncan Weldon, a former adviser to Harriet Harman and economist at the TUC, has been made economics correspondent of Newsnight despite little experience as a journalist.
He is the latest in a series of Left-wing appointments at the BBC including Newsnight editor Ian Katz and former Labour Cabinet minister James Purnell prompting concerns that the corporation is becoming increasingly biased against the Conservatives.
Newsnight, the BBC current affairs programme fronted by Jeremy Paxman (pictured) has hired Duncan Weldon as its new economics expert despite him writing a series of left-wing blogs attacking Conservative policy
By the early 1970s double-barrelled Anthony Wedgwood Benn was going by the name Tony Benn. He later tried to remove references to his private education at Westminster School from Who’s Who.
Benn held several cabinet posts in the 1970s, including secretary of state for industry and secretary of state for energy under Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan.
He stood unsuccessfully for the Labour leadership in 1976 and 1988.
By the end of the 1970s Benn had become of the most influential figures on the far left of the Labour party.
Benn variously advocated the abolition of the House of Lords, the unification of Ireland and the end of the monarchy.
Despite serving as an RAF pilot in world war two, he was a frequent opponent of military action, opposing the Falklands war, the Kosovo war and the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
He later said Tony Blair was guilty of “a war crime” for misleading the House of Commons over the justification for the invasion of Iraq.
Benn became president of the Stop the War Coalition after his retirement from politics in 2001.
In a 2007 BBC poll Benn was voted the UK’s Political Hero, after winning 38 per cent of the vote, beating Margaret Thatcher with 35 per cent.
See the article here: