- Bilderberg (607)
- Free Palestine (295)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2150)
- Gaza Strip (696)
- Israel Apartheid Week (38)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (228)
- Left Wing (456)
- Liberal Views (72)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (445)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (85)
- Occupy Bilderberg (72)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (293)
- Occupy Europe (76)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (46)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (271)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (821)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (352)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (494)
- Occupy Rome (166)
- Occupy Wall Street (375)
- Stop Globalization (84)
- West Bank (1296)
- Max Keiser Interview – Teaser #3 – WARNING ADULT CONTENT | London Real – Video
- Max Keiser – Bitcoin, Bernanke
- Alex Jones – Google runs Bilderberg! Googleberg? – Video
- Aliens in American Government Bilderberg Group Behind New World Order – Video
- Scandal Week, Angelina Eugenics, Mini-Bilderberg – New World Next Week – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 daysago
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Mirzadeh : A good anvil does not fear the hammer
- Pigbag : Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: australia
Australia gay marriage still way off
New Zealand has become the first country in the Asia Pacific, and the thirteenth in the world, to legalise same-sex marriage. In Australia, however parliamen…
See the original post here:
THE push for Australians to accept same-sex marriage is gathering strength within Griffith’s gay community after New Zealand legalised the controversial union this week.
Parliamentarians in New Zealand voted 77 to 44 in favour of gay marriage on Wednesday, sparking celebrations across the country.
The result means same-sex couples will be allowed to marry and will be afforded the same rights and legal protection as heterosexual couples.
With both major political parties opposed to gay marriage in Australia, there is no legal overhaul on the horizon but local gay rights campaigner Richard Brewer said that needed to change.
The Griffith hairdresser said it was good news for the Kiwis but left Australians “behind the rest of the world, yet again”.
“We are so incredibly behind with basic human rights they are being neglected,” Mr Brewer said.
“I don’t understand why people are so scared. It all comes down to fear, it’s a phobia.”
Mr Brewer said the argument that the sanctity of marriage needed to be protected was “really stupid”.
“If we’re so worried about protecting the sanctity of marriage then why don’t we outlaw divorce?” Mr Brewer said.
“Everyone has their view on my relationship and I’m just sick of it. I don’t judge their relationships, I don’t understand why everyone has an opinion on mine.”
See more here:
Video will begin in 5 seconds.
British PM David Cameron says allowing same sex couples to get married will make the society stronger.
The British parliament has voted to legalise gay marriage, after an afternoon of passionate argument.
More than 70 MPs had their say in a lively, but mainly polite and very British debate, as hidebound tradition and Anglican values clashed with the principles of live and let live and equality.
[The vote is ] tinged with embarrassment that Australia is falling further behind and may soon be the only developed English-speaking country without marriage equality.
Both sides emphasised respect for other points of view, despite deep divisions.
Campaigners push for a ‘yes’ vote to allow gay marriage, as they protest outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Photo: Reuters
One MP cited Shakespeare, another Orwell, another Elton John, and one talked about the importance of allowing everyone, regardless of sexual preference, the opportunity of a long-lasting marriage – even if it descends into bickering over the biscuits.
The bill passed its second reading vote at 6.15am Wednesday, Australian time, with 400 in favour and 175 against.
BDS Mic Check – Don't Buy Israeli Apartheid for Christmas -14 Dec 2012
Anti-Israeli Apartheid activists surround the Seacret Dead Sea cosmetic stall in the Myer centre in Brisbane for a BDS Mic Check. The action was organised as part of an Australia wide BDS campaign against the sale of Israeli Dead Sea cosmetics “Don't buy Israeli Apartheid for Christmas”. We stand here today on Aboriginal land To support the Boycott Divestment Sanctions Campaign Against the Apartheid state of Israel Don't buy Israeli Apartheid for Christmas We are here today on the side of justice equality and freedom We stand in solidarity with all the people of Palestine Against the system of Apartheid and Colonisation Segregation and racist laws The denial of the refugee Right to Return The 700 kilometre Apartheid Wall The humiliating checkpoints The illegal siege of Gaza and the bombing of its people The illegal settlements colonising Palestine The criminal occupation and daily violence against the people The murder of children The system of detention without trial The arrest and detention of children The demolition of Palestinian homes and confiscation of land and water We support the rights of the people of Palestine to resist colonisation and apartheid Don't buy Israeli Apartheid for Christmas We call on all people of conscience to support the boycott of Israeli goods. We call for divestment from corporations that profit from Apartheid and Colonisation. We call on businesses to respect the human rights of the people of Palestine Remove the products of apartheid from …From:Brisbane BdsViews:857 24ratingsTime:05:10More inNonprofits Activism
See the article here:
The Ship Wreck that is the Australian Left.
www.abc.net.au ” What does it mean to be a leftie today? Do you have the same ideals as the lefties of yesterday? Or has the old ideal of being left changed beyond recognition?” With assorted pictures of various left wing sayanim and cowards from Australia. Anti Racism is a code word for Anti White.From:1234whitelawViews:0 0ratingsTime:18:03More inNews Politics
Read more here:
Building Fighting Unions – featuring Jack Mundey
Hosted by SOCIALIST ALTERNATIVE – www.sa.org.au – www.marxismconference.org Socialist Alternative Sydney was honoured to host the legendary Jack Mundey, secretary of the NSW Builders Labourers' Federation from 1968-1975, in a discussion about how to rebuild fighting unions. The BLF combined industrial militancy, extremely democratic organising and an uncompromisingly progressive stance on social issues from gay and women's liberation, to Aboriginal rights, to the environment. Perhaps most famous today for the heroic Green Bans, the BLF also won considerable gains for not only building workers, but for all workers and the oppressed. For this it was widely hated by bosses, governments and conservative union apparatchiks everywhere. The meeting also featured Jerome Small, rank and file member of the CFMEU and Socialist Alternative industrial organiser, speaking on the significance of the recent Grocon strike in Melbourne. The meeting was chaired by Heidi Claus, teacher union militant and member of Socialist Alternative. www.sa.org.au www.facebook.com/socialist.alt www.facebook.com/SocialistAlternativeSydney Be a part of MARXISM 2013! Socialist Alternative's annual conference is the largest gathering of left wing activists in Australia. Taking place in Melbourne, Australia over the 2013 Easter weekend (Thursday 28 March to Sunday 31 March), the conference will feature: – JOHN PILGER – award-winning independent journalist returning for his fifth consecutive year – BILLY X …From:thestreetsrunredViews:0 0ratingsTime:44:30More inNonprofits Activism
Bruce Hawker and Richard Alston on 10 Breakfast 19.11.12
Bruce Hawker and Richard Alston talk to Paul Henry on 10 Breakfast 19.11.12 about the US post-election political atmosphere, the Coalitions persistent questions over the Prime Minister's conduct whilst she worked at Slater and Gordon and Australia's response to attacks by Israel on the Gaza strip.From:CCGAusViews:0 0ratingsTime:06:57More inNews Politics
Nov. 16, 2012, midnight
ALBURY-Wodongas first equal love rally is out to prove gay marriage has mainstream support.
Tomorrows event at QEII has attracted activists, including Bob Katters half-brother Carl Katter and Australian Coalition for Equality founder Rodney Croome.
Mr Croome, who waged the campaign to decriminalise homosexuality in Tasmania, rubbished claims regional Australia was hostile to legalising gay marriage.
He said most Australians now supported marriage equality, including 58per cent of those in regional areas.
My message will be that the values regional people hold dear are exactly the same as marriage equality, Mr Croome said.
Marriage is defined by love and commitment and not by the gender of the partners.
More than 350 people have indicated on Facebook they would be attend the rally.
Organisers yesterday encouraged those who had not made up their mind about gay marriage to come and listen to the speakers.
Federal MPs Sophie Mirabella and Sussan Ley were sent invitations on Wednesday afternoon, but wont attend because of prior commitments.