- Bilderberg (1217)
- Free Palestine (458)
- FreeNet Project (28)
- Gay Marriage (3292)
- Gaza Strip (1003)
- Israel Apartheid Week (56)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (41)
- Israeli Apartheid (281)
- Left Wing (750)
- Liberal Views (110)
- Max Blumenthal (120)
- Max Keiser (1055)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (155)
- Occupy Bilderberg (113)
- Occupy Boston (474)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (101)
- Occupy Detroit (314)
- Occupy Europe (86)
- Occupy Florida (387)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (213)
- Occupy Greece (249)
- Occupy Houston (301)
- Occupy Inverness (6)
- Occupy LA (907)
- Occupy Lisbon (154)
- Occupy London (439)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (279)
- Occupy Madrid (174)
- Occupy Miami (276)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (608)
- Occupy Rome (181)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (111)
- West Bank (2110)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 1 weekago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: agence-france-
By: Agence France-Presse October 13, 2012 12:44 PM
InterAksyon.com The online news portal of TV5
JERUSALEM — The Israeli air force launched attacks at three sites in the Gaza Strip on Saturday morning, the military said, hours after a rocket fired from the enclave exploded near a house in southern Israel.
A statement from the army said that its “aircraft targeted a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip, and two terror activity sites in the central Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed.”
“The sites were targeted in response to the rocket fire towards southern Israel,” the statement added.
On Friday night, Gaza militants fired a Grad rocket that exploded in the yard of a residential building in the southern Israeli town of Netivot.
One person was taken for medical treatment suffering from shock and the building was damaged by the rocket.
On Thursday, Israeli warplanes raided a training camp of the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the ruling Hamas movement, several hours after Gaza militants fired two rockets into southern Israel.
On Wednesday the Israeli air force struck targets in northern Gaza, also without causing casualties. A small group of radical Salafists in a statement sent to AFP said it had fired rockets was in response to air strikes on Gaza.
Earlier in the week, the armed wings of Hamas and Islamic Jihad fired a barrage of projectiles at southern Israel a day after warplanes raided the southern city of Rafah, targeting two men the military said were global jihad activists.
Israeli citizens have poured into the streets of several major cities to demonstrate against worsening economic and social inequalities, price hikes and reduced living standards.
Prior to this latest street protest, thousands of people gathered in and around Tel Aviv’s Habima Square on June 23 with some 85 reportedly arrested. Protesters were shouting, The nation is after social justice and democracy and chanted slogans against Tel Aviv’s Mayor Ron Huldai and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Press TV has conducted an interview with author of the Hidden History of Zionism, Ralph Schoenman from Berkeley to further discuss the issue.
The program also provides opinions of two additional guests: writer and radio host, Stephen Lendman from Chicago and Mofeed Jaber with the Center for ME Studies and Public Relations. The following is a rough transcript of the interview.
Press TV: What is your take on all of this? We have heard different perspectives, but is it that Israel has set up an elitist society and that the benefits are just going to a certain percentage of the masses or how do you see the problems that they are facing right now from economic perspective?
Schoenman: Well, in the first place we have to understand the parasitic nature of the Zionist state, which is essentially an extension of the US imperialism and its shock troops subsidized and sustained in that way for a very long period of time, a hundred billion dollars in just the last forty years and that is just the official aid number.
The numbers in reality are far greater than that because these so-called loans are never called in and the banking structure with respect to the Zionist State utilizes Israeli-controlled banks at far lower interest rates for the funds of the major states such as California.
So the Israeli state is an apparatus designed by imperialism to function as its shock troops in the region. Within that context of course as you have been describing, the structure of power in Israel is a parot or image of the nature of the corporate capitalism in the stage of terminal decay.
There is a huge concentration of power in the hands of a tiny oligarchy, largely tied to the profiteering from military production for the imperia, but for the most part, the privileged in Israel are increasingly shrinking to a handful.
According to the report in Agence France Presse today, the demands of the protesters in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and Haifa focused on not only what you quoted, “the only solution to privatization is revolution”, but power from this money is an underworld.
Originally posted here:
WASHINGTON The US Supreme Court could decide later this year whether to take up the issue of gay marriage, after a group of lawmakers asked it be deemed unconstitutional, a court source said Saturday.
People parade during the 12th edition of the homosexual, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (HLBT) visibility march, the Gay Pride, on June 30, 2012 in Paris. AFP / THOMAS SAMSON
The subject is a hot-button issue that soared to the forefront of the political debate in May when Barack Obama became the first US president to say publicly that he was in favor of same-sex marriage.
On Friday, the Republican-led Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group filed a petition with the US high court, asking it to say that a law defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman is consistent with the fifth amendment of the US Constitution, which calls for equal protection under the law.
The lawmakers also asked the nine Supreme Court justices to review an appellate court ruling which said that the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act law is unconstitutional, according to the petition, a copy of which was seen by AFP.
The Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) consists of three leading Republican lawmakers and two key Democrats, but one of those Democrats, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, said she did not support the move.
In a statement, Pelosi said House Speaker John Boehner and House Republicans decided to waste more taxpayer funds to advance a position rejected by four different courts and to defend discrimination and inequality before the highest court in the land.
The nine justices of the Supreme Court, who are now on vacation after the conclusion of their annual session, will reconvene in late September. At any point thereafter, they could decide on whether to take up the case.
The petition was the first on gay marriage to come before the high court.
Go here to read the rest:
NEW YORK – Hundreds of protesters returned to the place where the Occupy Wall Street movement all began – Zuccotti Park in Manhattan’s financial district. Saturday marked the six month anniversary of the anti-capitalistic group that began on Wall Street and has ignited a global movement. Demonstrators waved flags and chanted slogans such as “All day, all night, occupy Wall Street” as they marched through lower Manhattan.
See the original post:
18-Mar-12, 12:46 PM | Agence France-Presse NEW YORK — Police and protesters clashed late Saturday in New York on the six-month anniversary of Occupy Wall Street when activists tried to reoccupy the park in New York’s financial district where their movement was born.
From: Russia Today Wall St. protesters: no backing down despite 700 arrests Published: 02 October, 2011, 22:45 Edited: 03 October, 2011, 12:03 rt.com Most of the 700 protesters arrested in the “Occupy Wall Street” march onto the Brooklyn Bridge in New York have been released.
Read this article: