- Bilderberg (879)
- Free Palestine (309)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2425)
- Gaza Strip (737)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (241)
- Left Wing (483)
- Liberal Views (73)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (531)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (86)
- Occupy Bilderberg (82)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (295)
- Occupy Europe (77)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (274)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (823)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (358)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (515)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (377)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1466)
- Max Keiser Buzzed By UFO? 2013 HD – Video
- Max Keiser – The Report – (Prod By. Blackmale Beats) – Video
- Anime….alex jones max keiser and the artist taxi driver by mrsuperbafrango – Video
- Bilderberg 2013 Interview with Luke Rudkowski from We Are Change Truthloader – Video
- Tour of Bilderberg 2013 Truthloader – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 weeks, 2 daysago
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: a-protest-camp
Anonymous protester who stayed at Occupy London camp outside St Paul's Cathedral is cleared of raping woman in one of …
Malcolm Blackman, 46, thanked the judge after he was discharged Court heard Mr Blackman had a ‘relationship’ with the woman in 2011 But she said he attacked her twice in her tent at foot of St Paul’s Cathedral Mr Blackman, of Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, denied the allegations By Louise Eccles PUBLISHED: 10:55 EST, 2 May 2013 | UPDATED: 19:50 EST, 2 May 2013 Cleared: Anarchist Malcolm Blackman, was accused of rape in a tent outside St Paul’s A PROMINENT anti-capitalist activist last night claimed his career is in ruins after he was cleared of raping a woman at a protest camp outside St Pauls Cathedral.
Read the original here:
Tent City Erected Near Controversial E1 Sector
No Welcome: Palestinian demonstrators set up a camp on a controversial slice of the occupied West Bank to protest President Obamas visit.
Published March 20, 2013.
Palestinian activists set up a protest camp on Wednesday close to where Israel wants to build a new settlement in the occupied West Bank, drawing attention to their struggle during a visit to the region by President Barack Obama.
Over a hundred demonstrators erected four large, steel-framed tents and a massive Palestinian flag on the rugged, rocky tract near Jerusalem, just as Obama arrived in nearby Tel Aviv for three days of talks and meetings.
We are here to send a message to President Obama, our struggle, our non-violent peaceful resistance will continue until we are free, said senior Palestinian politician Mustafa Barghouthi, standing on the windy outcrop.
Israeli police entered the tent colony and told protesters to clear the area, which they called a closed military zone, but did not immediately try to tear down the camp.
Obama was holding talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday and is due to travel to the West Bank on Thursday to meet Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
He has said he was coming to listen and would not bring a new peace initiative, three years after the last direct negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians broke down over the question of Jewish settlement construction.
Scores of Palestinians Carted Off
Published January 21, 2013.
Israeli forces removed Palestinian protest tents from land adjoining a Jewish settlement in the occupied West Bank on Monday, the second such camp to be torn down in a week.
Palestinian activists had pitched tents near the village of Beit Iksa, northwest of Jerusalem, where residents face difficulty building homes due to Israeli restrictions and may be surrounded by a separation barrier Israel plans for the area.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, widely predicted to win a third term in an election on Tuesday, has pledged to pursue settlement building in the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, occupied land that Israel has annexed in a move not recognised internationally.
Israeli border police evacuated the structures, removing some 20 people who were there and confiscating the tents and equipment, an Israeli security source told Reuters.
Activists from the camp, which they dubbed Bab al-Karama, the Gateway of Dignity, vowed to continue pitching tents on areas they say are threatened by Israeli settlement expansion.
The demolition of Bab al-Karama does not mean the end of our stand. Activists will again occupy the site on which the village was built and they will rebuild their tents when the opportunity arises, activist Nabil Hababa said.
Last week, many of the same protesters were evicted by Israeli forces from a protest camp in an area outside Jerusalem known as E1, earmarked by Israel for new settlements that Palestinians say will split the West Bank in two.
Palestinian activists have spent their first night at a protest camp set up in the occupied West Bank to demonstrate against Israel’s illegal settlement policy.
A mosque and several tents were established in the village of Beit Iksa near Jerusalem on Friday.
The protesters have named the camp “al-Karamah”, meaning “dignity” in Arabic.
The move comes a week after activists set up a similar camp, Bab al Shams, in a strategic West Bank corridor known as E-1 where Israel has said it plans tobuild a large illegal settlement.
The activists were evacuated a day later.
In a statement, Friday’s activists said they were securing land from Israel, a tactic adopted from settlers, who establish communities hoping the territory will remain theirs once structures are built.
“We are here in the al-Karamah village … to affirm the Palestinian right to be here in this place,” said Palestinian protester Mohammad Rabie.
“We won’t allow for this brutal occupier to roam freely and implement their plans of settlement.”
The Israeli military said soldiers were monitoring the area to prevent disturbances.
See more here:
Israeli border policemen confront a Palestinian man on his way to join a protest camp on January 12.
West Bank (CNN) — Hundreds of Israeli police swarmed a makeshift Palestinian protest camp early Sunday morning, taking dozens of activists into custody for questioning before releasing them later.
The operation marked the latest saga in the bitter back-and-forth over Israel’s settlement activity in the West Bank.
The camp, which protesters dubbed Bab Alshams, sprung up Thursday, in a roughly 12-square kilometer (5-square mile) area Israel has dubbed E1.
In recent weeks, Israel has signaled its intention to construct settlements in the area. Some international leaders have criticized such a plan, as have Palestinian leaders who say it would slice the West Bank in two, cutting it off from the proposed Palestinian capital of East Jerusalem.
Q & A: Inside Israel’s planned settlement
Mid-day Friday, Israeli authorities gave the protesters 24 hours to leave the site, according to Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Israel’s high court issued an order for the activists’ evacuation late Saturday night.
“The notices were given out to all the activists here that they were trespassing,” Rosenfeld said.
Shortly after midnight, more than 500 police officers descended on Bab Alshams to carry out the evacuation order. More than 60 protesters were taken into custody.