- Bilderberg (1229)
- Free Palestine (481)
- FreeNet Project (33)
- Gay Marriage (3319)
- Gaza Strip (1024)
- Israel Apartheid Week (64)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (46)
- Israeli Apartheid (291)
- Left Wing (769)
- Liberal Views (118)
- Max Blumenthal (127)
- Max Keiser (1082)
- No Nato (199)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (176)
- Occupy Bilderberg (121)
- Occupy Boston (481)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (109)
- Occupy Detroit (319)
- Occupy Europe (89)
- Occupy Florida (393)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (67)
- Occupy France (218)
- Occupy Greece (258)
- Occupy Houston (308)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (929)
- Occupy Lisbon (160)
- Occupy London (445)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (286)
- Occupy Madrid (182)
- Occupy Miami (280)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (615)
- Occupy Rome (190)
- Occupy Wall Street (422)
- Stop Globalization (119)
- West Bank (2131)
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: a-much-larger
Political Insurgency A little theatrical stint by a member of Occupy Los Angeles, Civic Engagement Committee, highlighting one face of Occupy's open and un-hidden infiltration of our government. The Occupy movement is about as diverse as anything gets and is part of a much larger movement to improve the world we live in for the benefit of everyone, and this political insurgency is just one of the many autonomous sub-movements within Occupy.From:Donald KronosViews:3 0ratingsTime:00:44More inNews Politics
See the original post:
Political Insurgency – Video
BALTIMORE (AP) A subdued U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops acknowledged Monday that voters rejected the stands they took against gay marriage and birth control, but church leaders gave no sign they would change their strategy ahead.
Same-sex marriage supporters made a four-state sweep of ballot measures last week, despite intensive advocacy by Roman Catholic bishops in favor of traditional marriage. Bishops also spoke out sharply against President Barack Obama’s mandate that most employers provide health insurance that covers artificial contraception. Critics accused the bishops of going so far that they appeared to be backing Republican Mitt Romney.
The bishops insist their complaints were not partisan. Still, they now face four more years with an administration many of them characterized as a threat to the church.
“We’ve always maintained our openness to dialogue, and that will continue,” said Baltimore Archbishop William Lori, who leads the bishops’ committee on religious liberty. Regarding the birth-control mandate, Lori said, “As this evolves, as rule-making gets a little more clear, then our range of options will be clearer.”
None of the bishops who spoke Monday directly mentioned Obama. Lori only noted that “the political landscape is the same.” The bishops instead reviewed plans they developed well before Election Day to expand outreach to Latino Catholics on traditional marriage and organize events on the importance of religious freedom.
Obama won the overall Catholic vote, 50 percent to 48 percent, but Catholics split on ethnic lines. White Catholics supported Romney, 59 percent to 40 percent. However, Latino Catholics went for Obama, 75 percent to 21 percent.
Last week, Maine, Maryland and Washington became the first states ever to approve same-sex marriage by popular vote. In Minnesota, voters rejected a proposal to place a ban on gay-marriage in the state constitution, a step taken in past elections in 30 other states.
Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone, the newly installed leader of the Archdiocese of San Francisco, said gay marriage opponents were outspent by gay rights groups, and bishops are grappling with how they can be more persuasive. Surveys by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life have found that the number of Americans who say they have no religion is at a high of 20 percent, while the number of former Catholics is so large that ex-Catholics collectively include more people than many denominations.
“The election is a symptom of a much larger problem,” Cordileone said. “Most people don’t understand what marriage is.”
Equally Blessed, a coalition of Catholic groups that advocate for gays and lesbians, including Dignity USA and New Ways Ministry, said it had hoped that the votes on gay marriage last week would “drive home the need for the bishops to take seriously the concerns of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Catholics and their families.” The group said Monday that it was “profoundly disappointed” that the bishops plan to continue their current approach to advocacy.