- Bilderberg (1220)
- Free Palestine (473)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3314)
- Gaza Strip (1013)
- Israel Apartheid Week (58)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (284)
- Left Wing (760)
- Liberal Views (111)
- Max Blumenthal (121)
- Max Keiser (1070)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (161)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (476)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (104)
- Occupy Detroit (315)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (253)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (917)
- Occupy Lisbon (155)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (282)
- Occupy Madrid (177)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (611)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2120)
- ‘Big fat pigs!’ Max Keiser impersonates David Cameron George Osborne – Video
- MAX Keiser Report – DAVID CAMERON is a CLOWN – BANKERS SHOULD BE SACKED – Video
- Max Keiser – THE latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
- MAX KEISER DEBUNKS Osborne’s ECONOMIC policies – Downing Street Pantomime [KEISER REPORT E533] – Video
- KEISER REPORT E532 – Banker Bego-crats [MAX KEISER - FULL SHOW] – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: a-good-thing
September 16, 2013 11:22 PM
PHOENIX Hoping to create a change in attitudes, various civil rights groups are taking the first steps today to convince Arizonans that letting gays wed would be a good thing.
The education campaign being launched comes just five years after 56 percent of those who went to the polls voted to put an amendment in the Arizona Constitution defining marriage in this state as strictly between one man and one woman. But supporters of rescinding the ban contend there are Arizonans who can be convinced if not now, then by 2016 to support repeal.
And they say there already is evidence of a sharp change in public attitudes.
For example, Wisconsin in 2006 passed a similar amendment, said Paul Guequierre, a spokesman for the Human Rights Campaign, one of several groups involved in todays event. And yet this past year (they) elected their first openly gay senator in history.
In fact, Democrat Tammy Baldwin is the first openly gay member of the U.S. Senate from anywhere.
But Cathi Herrod, president of the Center for Arizona Policy, said supporters of gay marriage are reading far too much into last years election of Baldwin, a seven-term member of Congress who edged out former Republican Gov. Tommy Thompson.
I would not say that the voters of Wisconsin elected that senator because of her sexual orientation and that reflects a change in attitudes, Herrod said. People judge candidates on the basis of their qualities, where they stand on the issues.
And Herrod already is laying the groundwork to make the debate more personal for voters than just questions of equal treatment under the law.
In the state of Massachusetts, parents no longer have the right to oversee what kinds of books that 6-year-olds had to read in school, she said. That refers to a federal court ruling which concluded parents have no right to object when elementary school youngsters are given books showing non-traditional families, even if that conflicts with parents religious views.
View original post here:
Previous guests are thought to have included Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Prince Charles, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron and Queen Beatrix of Holland but the list of attendees is different every year.
The cloak of secrecy surrounding the meetings, which ban journalists from attending, has fuelled conspiracy theories that so-called Bilderbergers are planning global domination and world unification.
However, the event is most often likened to a political version of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, which draws members of high society to discuss business and the economy.
Its steering commitee includes Mr Clarke, Cabinet minister without portfolio, Thomas Enders, chief executive of defence company EADS, and Peter Sutherland, the chairman of Goldman Sachs.
Some activists have decided to hold a Bilderberg Fringe Festival – described by its organisers as a peaceful weekend of speakers, comedy, music, workshops, arts and entertainment nearby. However, Dorothy Thornhill, the mayor of Watford, has raised fears that the summit could also bring “violence.”
She told the Watford Observer: I have my concerns about it because it does attract people who can and do cause violence and disturbance.
But I am confident the police will be able to minimise that and give them their right to protest.
I am ambivalent about whether this is a good thing. Its potentially a positive thing as long as things dont kick off.
Hertfordshire Police said the Bilderberg Group has agreed to contribute some of the cost of security, but taxpayers will have to cover the rest of the bill.
The force said it could not yet estimate the cost to the taxpayer of policing the event or whether it will need to draw on reinforcements from nearby forces.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday publicly endorsed gay marriage in a new video released by the gay rights advocacy group the Human Rights Campaign.
Clinton, who resigned Feb. 1 after four years of service, says in the video that she was eager to share her views on gay rights and gay marriage after the end of her time in public office.
“LGBT Americans are our colleagues, our teachers, our soldiers, our friends, our loved ones. And they are full and equal citizens and deserve the rights of citizenshipthat includes marriage. That’s why I support marriage for lesbian and gay couples. I support it personally and as a matter of policy and law,” Clinton says in the video.
Clinton’s announcement fuels speculation about her potential 2016 candidacy for president.
When Clinton ran for president against Barack Obama in 2008, both she and Obama publicly backed civil unions for gay couples but stopped short of endorsing gay marriage.
But Obama publicly endorsed gay marriage during his 2012 election campaign, and the stance became a part of the Democratic Party’s platform.
“The president believes that anytime a public official of stature steps forward to embrace a commitment that he shares to equality, he thinks it’s a good thing,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said on Monday of Clinton’s announcement.
Today, an endorsement of gay marriage appears to be a prerequisite for Democratic candidates running for future national office.
Clinton’s public support for gay marriage puts her in line with fellow potential 2016 Democratic candidates Vice President Joe Biden, Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who all publicly back gay marriage.
The Republican Party continues to officially oppose gay marriage in its platform, though there are notable dissensions.
A bill to legalise gay marriage was published by the government today, amid deep splits in the Conservative Party on the issue.
The legislation is likely to provoke ferocious debate in the Commons, where a significant number of Tory MPs are set to vote against the plans.
But Culture Secretary Maria Miller insisted today it would ensure “equal and fair” treatment of gay couples, while providing adequate protection for religious institutions which do not want same-sex weddings to take place on their premises.
Miller told BBC Radio 4′s Today programme: “We feel that marriage is a good thing and we should be supporting more couples to marry and that is exactly what the proposals being brought forward today do.
“But it is about making sure that not only do we recognise the rights of same-sex couples in civil life, but we also recognise that some churches won’t want to participate in same-sex marriages.
“We are trying to make sure that there are the protections there for churches who feel that this isn’t appropriate for their particular beliefs. We know that there are churches who do want to take part in same-sex marriages, so we have made sure that there are provisions there so they can.”
Stonewall Chief Executive Ben Summerskill said: “Sadly the minority of people who oppose equal marriage consistently use mistruths and smears to argue against it. Supporters of this modest measure mustnt let a vocal minority block equality. People must write to, tweet, email or call their MPs to ask them for their support before the Bills Second Reading debate on 5 February.
“We need straight people with lesbian or gay friends or relatives to stand up for their rights too. Equality benefits everyone, which is why we need every supporter to press MPs to vote for it. Our message is simple. Speak now, or forever hold your peace.”
The legislation sparked controversy after it emerged that a “quadruple lock” designed to protect religious institutions from being forced to conduct gay marriages against their wishes will make it illegal for such ceremonies to be conducted by the Church of England and Church in Wales.
Miller said: “At the end of the process, there will be the same freedoms there for the Church of England and Church in Wales, but they have to be achieved differently, because the Church of England and Church in Wales have a common-law duty to marry people, and that is quite different from any other religious institution in the country.
View original post here:
Or at least… her cleavage is. And that's a good thing! View Entire List ›
Go here to read the rest:
Kat Dennings Is Christina Hendricks 2.0
Things kind of jump the tracks culturally in 1994. Not sure if that's a good thing. Source:? youtube.com ?/? via: blameitonthevoices.com
Musical History Of Wooing Women
Op-Eds Illustration by Paul Windle By Robert Shiller Wed Mar 07 00:00:31 GMT 2012 We have ample reason to believe that financial markets are quite useful. And yet our wonderful financial infrastructure has not yet brought us the harmonious society we might consider ideal
The rest is here:
Occupy Boston has the blessing, at least temporarily, of a judge to pitch tents in a public park. But the protestors aren’t all convinced that’s a good thing.
See original here: