- Bilderberg (1220)
- Free Palestine (473)
- FreeNet Project (29)
- Gay Marriage (3314)
- Gaza Strip (1013)
- Israel Apartheid Week (58)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (42)
- Israeli Apartheid (284)
- Left Wing (760)
- Liberal Views (111)
- Max Blumenthal (121)
- Max Keiser (1070)
- No Nato (196)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (161)
- Occupy Bilderberg (117)
- Occupy Boston (476)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (104)
- Occupy Detroit (315)
- Occupy Europe (87)
- Occupy Florida (389)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (214)
- Occupy Greece (253)
- Occupy Houston (302)
- Occupy Inverness (7)
- Occupy LA (917)
- Occupy Lisbon (155)
- Occupy London (440)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (282)
- Occupy Madrid (177)
- Occupy Miami (277)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (611)
- Occupy Rome (182)
- Occupy Wall Street (415)
- Stop Globalization (113)
- West Bank (2120)
- ‘Big fat pigs!’ Max Keiser impersonates David Cameron George Osborne – Video
- MAX Keiser Report – DAVID CAMERON is a CLOWN – BANKERS SHOULD BE SACKED – Video
- Max Keiser – THE latest news on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS – Video
- MAX KEISER DEBUNKS Osborne’s ECONOMIC policies – Downing Street Pantomime [KEISER REPORT E533] – Video
- KEISER REPORT E532 – Banker Bego-crats [MAX KEISER - FULL SHOW] – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message3 months, 2 weeksago
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: a-few-years
AFP / Getty Images
A smuggler carries food from a KFC in Egypt to be delivered via an underground tunnel linking the Gaza Strip to Egypt, in Rafah, on May 13, 2013.
Colonel Sanders would be proud. While the 74-year-old secret recipe for his fried chicken has remained firmly under wraps, cravings for his deep-fried deliciousness have become so widespread that an entrepreneur has begun smuggling KFC to customers in the Gaza Strip using secret underground tunnels. According to the New York Times, Khalil Efrangi, 31, runs a small shop in Gaza called Yamama that will deliver a 12-piece bucket of KFC for $27, about twice what it costs across the border in Egypt, where the food is prepared.
Since Israel strengthened the blockade on its Gazan border with Egypt in 2007, People have used the hundreds of underground tunnels that connect Egypt and Gaza to smuggle in everything from motorcycles to fish to brides, reports the New York Daily News. So KFC seems like a natural extension for the clandestine trade route, even if the contraband meals can take up to four hours to arrive.
(MORE: KFCs Colonel Sanders: he Was Real, Not Just an Icon)
The idea for the illicit operation began with a craving. According to the Christian Science Monitor, a few years ago Efrangis employees first ordered food for themselves from a KFC restaurant in the Egyptian city of El Arish, about 35 miles away. After that meal was successfully smuggled in, Efrangi decided to start a delivery business for all Gazans. The idea quickly caught on Yamama got more than 20 orders a few hours after he advertised the business on Facebook.
(More: Egypts New Challenge: Sinais Restive Bedouins)
Now Efrangi employs two taxi drivers, several smugglers and a fleet of motorbikes that stand ready to fetch fried chicken, fries, coleslaw and apple pies. And although the food is long past its prime, Its delicious even as its not hot, Aboud Fares, 22, told Xinhua. In other words, the Colonels secret recipe is still finger lickin good, even at room temperature.
(More: Egypt Attempts to Flush Out Gazas Smuggling Tunnels)
Read the original post:
LANSING, MI — Only eight years removed from approving an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman, a majority of Michigan residents now support gay marriage, according to the results of a recent survey by Michigan State University.
The State of the State Survey, which included telephone interviews with 1,015 Michigan adults between June and August of this year, found 56 percent of respondents saying they support gay marriage, while only 39 percent said they were opposed.
Two years ago, the statewide survey revealed that a small majority of respondents — 51 percent to 48 percent — were opposed to gay marriage, which would allow same-sex couples to enjoy the benefits of traditional unions, including hospital visitation rights, joint tax returns and joint adoptions.
Critics, often citing religious or moral concerns, say gay marriage could weaken the institution.
Dr. Charles Ballard, an MSU economics professor and director of the survey, called the growing support level for gay marriage “quite remarkable in view of where it was only a few years ago.”
While overall support is trending upward, Ballard noted that those opposed to gay marriage tended to have stronger views on the subject, and the survey revealed that there remain substantial differences among demographic groups.
College education: Sixty-three percent of respondents with at least some college education said they support gay marriage, compared to only 26 percent of those who had never been to college
Income: Roughly 71 percent of those with household incomes over $100,000 favored gay marriage, compared to only 26 percent of those with household incomes below $20,000
Race: Approximately 57 percent of white respondents favored gay marriage, while only 30 percent of black respondents did
Religion: Fifty-eight percent of self-identified Catholics said they support gay marriage, compared to 48 percent of Protestants. Meanwhile, 78 percent of those without religious affiliation offered support.
Originally posted here:
We can all breathe a sigh of relief, because after many failed relationships, our beloved Jennifer Aniston seems to have found the one! Or, errr…the second one! She and boyfriend Justin Theroux got engaged this weekend. But before we forget about all the previous guys she's dated, let's take a look back. Dated Adam Duritz in 1995 I guess she was into dreadlocks, because she was with the Counting Crows frontman briefly back in '95.
See original here:
A Timeline Of Jennifer Aniston’s Relationships