- Bilderberg (1531)
- Free Palestine (703)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (4016)
- Gaza Strip (1599)
- Israel Apartheid Week (185)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (144)
- Israeli Apartheid (526)
- Left Wing (1271)
- Liberal Views (352)
- Max Blumenthal (207)
- Max Keiser (1804)
- No Nato (489)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (464)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (584)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (211)
- Occupy Detroit (437)
- Occupy Europe (129)
- Occupy Florida (546)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (338)
- Occupy Greece (348)
- Occupy Houston (438)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1175)
- Occupy Lisbon (187)
- Occupy London (581)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (327)
- Occupy Madrid (275)
- Occupy Miami (384)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (744)
- Occupy Rome (292)
- Occupy Wall Street (450)
- Stop Globalization (331)
- West Bank (2814)
- Max Keiser Report The latest News on the GLOBAL ECONOMIC MELTDOWN – Video
- MAX KEISER: Hector Sants KNIGHTED, Global Bank Fraud, OWS, WIKILEAKS, & Police State! – Video
- Keiser Report: Westminster Circus Max Keiser – Video
- Keiser Report Markets! Finance! Scandal! (E26) – Video
- Keiser Report Episode 591 – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message0 minuteago
- Cipto junaedy Ajib : my opinion about «link»
- Valorie : «link»
- Milagro : «link»
- Guest_4717 : wow great site, «link»
- Zachery : «link»
- kodoq : massive thanks ! «link»
- blogspot.com : [[Unit Link Terbaik di Indonesia Commonwealth Life Investra Link «link»
- Unit Link Terbaik : «link»
- brian : «link»
- Alejandro : «link»
- SUBMIT : «link»
- Merry : Wow... I like this «link»
- Cipto Junaedy : Tout d'abord «link» vous devez créer une propriété comme visible possible et Deuxièmement, vous
- Cipto Junaedy : Avec le marketing «link» de biens immobiliers, comme pour les autres formes de marketing, il serait impossible de générer des ventes sans plomb. Générer des ventes exige une combinaison de plusieurs choses différentes
- Flor : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- Cipto junaedy : «link»
- darena : «link»
- ferawa : «link»
- Guest_3075 : «link»
- Etsuko : «link»
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- Loading ...
Tag Archives: a-far-more
MONTREALJustin Trudeau has walked away from his first major Liberal convention with hints of a harder image emerging around his leadership.
The four-day gathering of federal Liberals gave Trudeau the rubber stamp for his ouster of senators from caucus, very few policy positions to constrain him and all kinds of feel-good endorsements of his leadership.
Trudeau, in turn, emerged as a far more tightly-packaged leader, starting to make decisions that are earning him some ripples of backlash from the old Liberal guard, from would-be candidates hoping for the leaders blessing, to journalists seeing Trudeau under more limited access.
A subdued Sunday morning saw Liberals vote on the actual policy resolutions that gave the weekend its supposed purpose.
The 30-odd resolutions included everything from a national infrastructure strategy to restoring trust in Canadas democracy. The policy that was likely to garner the most attention, however, was the right to medically-assisted suicide for the terminally ill.
The resolution committed Liberals to decriminalizing suicide for terminally ill patients after public consultations and recommendations to Parliament on proper criteria for access and government oversight. The resolution gave a nod to the Quebec government currently debating similar legislation.
Trudeau didnt pronounce on this policy move, beyond calling it a sensitive issue in an interview with CTV, taped before the actual vote in the convention.
Few of the policy resolutions passed by Liberals over the past weekend are likely to constrain Trudeaus team in the development of their platform for the next federal election. But the resolutions touched on themes that were front and centre over the course of the four-day convention health care, the need for infrastructure investments, and respecting aboriginal rights.
Trudeau made only a cameo appearance at the policy votes on Sunday morning, refusing to answer all but the most trivial questions from reporters surrounding him (on how the room is decorated for the new baby expected to arrive in a couple of weeks in the Trudeau family.) The final item on the Sunday-morning agenda, a standing ovation for our leader, Justin Trudeau, was conducted in his absence, while delegates clapped and looked around, waiting to see whether he would come to the stage. He didnt 20 minutes earlier, he had slipped out a back door.
Conservatives had planned to disrupt the Liberal convention, according to memos obtained earlier this month by the Star. But there was little evidence of any disruptive tactics.
See more here:
There’s a heavy police presence on patrol in New York – as the ‘Occupy Wall Street’ movement against bank greed enters its fourth week, and gets a deeper foothold across the US The sentiment has already spread to the country’s other major cities including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington.
Read the original: