- Bilderberg (1515)
- Free Palestine (699)
- FreeNet Project (48)
- Gay Marriage (3980)
- Gaza Strip (1565)
- Israel Apartheid Week (184)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (139)
- Israeli Apartheid (517)
- Left Wing (1250)
- Liberal Views (355)
- Max Blumenthal (196)
- Max Keiser (1783)
- No Nato (482)
- Occupation Pictures (2104)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (462)
- Occupy Bilderberg (132)
- Occupy Boston (579)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (209)
- Occupy Detroit (432)
- Occupy Europe (122)
- Occupy Florida (539)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (330)
- Occupy Greece (340)
- Occupy Houston (430)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1166)
- Occupy Lisbon (186)
- Occupy London (576)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (325)
- Occupy Madrid (267)
- Occupy Miami (379)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (738)
- Occupy Rome (283)
- Occupy Wall Street (444)
- Stop Globalization (321)
- West Bank (2775)
- Max Keiser There is a Bull Market in Dissent4620 – Video
- Max Keiser COULD THE BITCOIN BOOM BE OVER? – Video
- Max Keiser Report Will the GLOBAL ECONOMY collapse in 2014 – Video
- BREAKING NEWS US ECONOMY COLLAPSE could be IMMINENT GLOBAL CRISIS AHEAD – Video
- Economy collapse The Pimping BANKERS of USA Max Keiser – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message1 week, 1 dayago
- Leigh : «link»
- Nadia : «link»
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- Loading ...
Category Archives: Occupy Greece
Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich suffered their first league defeat in 18 months at Augsburg, ending their record 53-game unbeaten run, while Roma kept up the pressure on Serie A leaders Juventus and Paris St Germain stayed 13 points clear in France. ENGLAND Liverpool returned to top of the Premier League on Sunday after beating West Ham United 2-1 in a physical battle decided by two Steven Gerrard penalties, after rivals Chelsea and Manchester City both won easily on Saturday. Liverpool took the lead from the spot before a battling West Ham netted a controversial equaliser when former Reds striker Andy Carroll appeared to foul visiting keeper Simon Mignolet, allowing Guy Demel to prod home
Tens of thousands gathered in central Athens last Sunday to oppose the latest austerity cuts (Pic: Workers Solidarity) Tens of thousands of people demonstrated in Syntagma Square outside Greeces parliament on Sunday. The government had hoped to spring a surprise on people as parliament sat in emergency session to vote on yet another austerity package.But a last minute call from the trade unions and the left got this magnificent response.
Read the rest here:
Court says private concession companies dont have to meet agency standards for recreation fees on public lands Fee stations like this one at Pine Cove campground near Frisco, Colorado, could become even more common after a federal court exempted private companies from rules governing the application of recreation fees. By Bob Berwyn FRISCO One of the legal efforts to try and check the recent proliferation of public land access fees was rebuffed by a federal court in Washington, D.C.
Originally posted here:
We have to transform the risk into a platform for action High temperature records are outpacing record lows by ever-bigger margins. By Bob Berwyn FRISCO Along with melting ice caps and rising seas, global warming fundamentally threatens the worlds food security, IPCC scientists said Sunday, describing how climate change is already affecting yields of key crops
Read the original:
Dog lovers, look up! Skywatchers can now spot four canine constellations prowling the evening sky as darkness falls. Sirius, the “Dog Star,” is the brightest star of the constellation named Canis Major, which means the Greater Dog in Latin. It is also the unquestionable ruler in its own section of the sky, a truly dazzling object.
There’s been a lot of talk about how Russia’s invasion of Crimea means a return to the Cold War. History never repeats itself exactly (it merely echoes). But there are actually some lessons from the Cold War which could be applicable to the crisis in Ukraine.
See the rest here:
March 24, 2014 Nea Kameni, a volcanic mount on the Santorini Caldera, is a relatively easy climb even for amateur hikers. AFP pic, March 24, 2014.For hikers seeking challenging terrain, breathtaking natural beauty and a sense of adventure, there is nothing like hiking up an active volcano.
Jerome Sessini/Magnum Photos Wounded protester, Kiev, Ukraine, February 2014 Every time I see a large crowd of people on TV or in a newspaper, demonstrating against some autocratic government, I have mixed feelings: admiration for their willingness and bravery to take a stand, and a foreboding that nothing will come out of the effort. This sad conclusion comes from seeing too many worthy causes and mass movements fizzle out over the years. But even by that grim reality the defeat of democracy movements across the Middle East and North Africa, following protests that brought out millions of people, is staggering
Home Mail News Sports Finance Weather Games Groups Answers Screen Flickr Mobile More Celebrity Shine Movies Music TV Health Shopping Travel Autos Homes Yahoo News Search News Search Web Sign In Mail Help Account Info Help Suggestions Yahoo