- Bilderberg (1432)
- Free Palestine (615)
- FreeNet Project (45)
- Gay Marriage (3786)
- Gaza Strip (1424)
- Israel Apartheid Week (162)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (112)
- Israeli Apartheid (462)
- Left Wing (1077)
- Liberal Views (289)
- Max Blumenthal (172)
- Max Keiser (1601)
- No Nato (403)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (380)
- Occupy Bilderberg (126)
- Occupy Boston (550)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (185)
- Occupy Detroit (391)
- Occupy Europe (116)
- Occupy Florida (502)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (298)
- Occupy Greece (308)
- Occupy Houston (383)
- Occupy Inverness (8)
- Occupy LA (1088)
- Occupy Lisbon (176)
- Occupy London (516)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (311)
- Occupy Madrid (244)
- Occupy Miami (349)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (700)
- Occupy Rome (253)
- Occupy Wall Street (433)
- Stop Globalization (267)
- West Bank (2582)
- Gold Even More Bullish Under Yellen Than Bernanke or Greenspan! – Video
- Max Keiser Whenever I see David Cameron I see a pole dancer – Video
- RT News FAKE Anchor Quits, Abby Martin Shills’, Max Keiser pumps Bitcoins & Alex Jones Money Grab – Video
- Keiser Report : Economic Collapse Coming – The Global Financial Crisis is HERE! – Video
- Putin: Annexing of Crimea out of question -World News Flash – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 months, 3 weeksago
- guest167358 : immune system boosters truly excellent web page immune system boosters «link» .
- coupon : true nutrition discount code «link» coupon code
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- Loading ...
Category Archives: Occupy Greece
Fenerbahce overpowered city rivals Anadolu Efes Istanbul 71-63 in the day’s other big game and Panathinaikos also claimed local bragging rights in Greece after edging holders Olympiacos 66-62 on Thursday. Blatt, who guided Russia to the 2007 European Championship and won bronze medals with them at the 2011 tournament and the 2012 Olympics, was awarded the Russian Order of Friendship for his accomplishments and given a standing ovation by CSKA fans before the game. But that was as good as it got for the trophy-laden 54-year old American as CSKA brushed Maccabi aside in their first meeting since 2010, Serbia playmaker Milos Teodosic scoring a game-high 22 points
Jai alai, polo, croquet, pigeon shooting, tug of war and rope climbing—a diverse list of sports that all have one thing in common.
See the original post:
Bosnian protests are now challenging normative assumptions about "democracy development".
Originally posted here:
Meet Spain's anti-eviction crusader
See original here:
The weekend went according to plan for the teams at the head of Europe’s most prestigious leagues, with the leading trio in Spain maintaining the suspense in their title tussle. Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and FC Bayern Mnchen were similarly successful, while Arsenal FC and Manchester City FC won the high-profile FA Cup ties in England. UEFA.com recaps the action.
What God would destroy, He first sends mad – James Duport 1606-1679 Homeri Gnomologia The British in the guise of human rights crusaders are demanding an international investigation on purported war crimes committed in Sri Lanka during the final stages of the ethnic conflict. On February 11, 2014, the Guardian (London) reported (written by Ian Cobain, Ewen MacAskill and Katy Stoddard) an account of the century of conflict the British created all over the world.
Read the original:
Will Mob-ocracy Triumph In Ukraine? Despite our endless blather about democracy, we Americans seem to be able to put our devotion to democratic principles on the shelf, when they get in the way of our new world order. In 2012, in the presidential election in Egypt, Mohammed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood won in a landslide.
Read the rest here:
Loading… Uploaded on Oct 20, 2011 Occupy Greece-Athens http://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-Greece-Athens/291444204215402 _____________________________________________________________ Greeks Protest 2nd Austerity Package Angry protesters have taken to the streets across Greece as a second package of austerity measures won its initial parliamentary approval, Press TV reports. “295 deputies voted.
See the original post:
The Bosnian protests reflect socio-political dynamics that are going on not only in the Balkans but the whole of Europe.
See the article here:
By Michael Noonan The fundamentals for gold and silver worsen with each passing week, it seems, yet the price for gold and silver still languish in down trends. If everything is as precarious as is depicted in so many other articles citing how PMs are in dire straights, for the same deteriorating reasons presented with pinpoint numbers, as in reduced stocks of deliverable metals, increased transfers from West to East, why are gold and silver still near recent lows for the past two years? No one has offered answers to such a glaring fundamental discrepancy of excessively low supply, exceptionally strong demand and totally manipulated price.
Go here to read the rest: