- Bilderberg (879)
- Free Palestine (309)
- FreeNet Project (3)
- Gay Marriage (2425)
- Gaza Strip (737)
- Israel Apartheid Week (39)
- Israel Crimes Against Humanity (18)
- Israeli Apartheid (241)
- Left Wing (483)
- Liberal Views (73)
- Max Blumenthal (46)
- Max Keiser (531)
- No Nato (160)
- Occupation Pictures (2105)
- Occupation Supporters (5)
- Occupied West Bank (86)
- Occupy Bilderberg (82)
- Occupy Boston (406)
- Occupy Canada (1)
- Occupy Canary Whalf (1)
- Occupy Cardiff (83)
- Occupy Detroit (295)
- Occupy Europe (77)
- Occupy Florida (371)
- Occupy Fort Lauderdale (47)
- Occupy France (193)
- Occupy Greece (223)
- Occupy Houston (274)
- Occupy Inverness (4)
- Occupy LA (823)
- Occupy Lisbon (128)
- Occupy London (358)
- Occupy London Stock Exchange (264)
- Occupy Madrid (155)
- Occupy Miami (255)
- Occupy News (6)
- Occupy Oakland (515)
- Occupy Rome (167)
- Occupy Wall Street (377)
- Stop Globalization (85)
- West Bank (1466)
- Max Keiser Buzzed By UFO? 2013 HD – Video
- Max Keiser – The Report – (Prod By. Blackmale Beats) – Video
- Anime….alex jones max keiser and the artist taxi driver by mrsuperbafrango – Video
- Bilderberg 2013 Interview with Luke Rudkowski from We Are Change Truthloader – Video
- Tour of Bilderberg 2013 Truthloader – Video
ShoutBoxLast Message2 weeks, 2 daysago
- discount : very terrific site «link» true nutrition coupon code ..
- download : very remarkable website «link» free music downloads .
- Pakista : pakistan
- Guest_4834 : pakistan
- true nutrition : awesome «link» protein discount code
- free : highest quality «link» free music.
- web design : great «link» website is here
- gratis : neat «link» descargar ares gratis.
- gratis : extraordinary «link» descargar ares gratis.
- free : quite fine page «link» free music downloads ...
- me1341 : definitely outstanding blog «link» ...
- timmy : why does captalism trample the weak. «link»
- fun : «link»
- dem6 : take the power back «link»
- hardskin : Left power - get the right wing scum !
- coupon : very remarkable web page «link» true nutrition coupon
- twosons : nice site. «link»
- download : really good website «link» convertxtodvd free download key
- y : «link»
- whey : quite awesome information site «link» whey protein
- convertxtodvd : quite good site «link» convertxtodvd
- mujeres : genuinely great blog «link» mujeres
- Cassi : honestly really good internet page «link» true nutrition discount code save
- mujer : absolutely fine resource site «link» mujer busca hombre en toluca
- casada : very impressive resource site «link» mujer busca hombre df
- Wiltshire : very wonderful site «link» mujeres buscando hombre en df
- best : absolutely terrific blog «link» best type of protein powder
- mujer busca : truly awesome blog «link» mujer busca hombre en df
- hombre : Here «link» mujer busco hombre df
- types protein : «link» types of whey protein powder
- coupon : «link» true protein discount code
- seokatalog : hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. An
- seokatalog : Hey, is this website on joomla?
- convertxtodvdkey : quite convertxtodvd free very good web page «link» key convertxtodvd
- Dimas : An empty hand is no lure for a hawk
- Loading ...
Author Archives: admin
KUALA LUMPUR, June 16 (Bernama) — People who believe in justice and humanity should support the fight to free Palestine, said Israeli writer Miko Peled, here, today.
The Jerusalem-born Peled, who openly expressed his support for the Palestinians, said democracy in Palestine was possible if everybody united in expressing their moral stand on the issue.
The author of the book, “The General’s Son, The Journey of an Israeli in Palestine”, pointed out how the ‘people united’ approach could change the world’s scenario, citing the collapse of apartheid in South Africa.
“If more countries join and unite behind this fight, it can happen. Apartheid in South Africa ended and the people are now free and practising democracy,” he told reporters after giving a talk titled “Beyond Zionism – Hope For Peace in Palestine”, organised by Viva Palestina Malaysia (VPM).
Peled said it was very important for people to understand that if they supported Israel, indirectly they were supporting a country that was responsible for those missing Palestinians.
“Support for Israel is support for a country that kills Palestine civilians. If you want to continue supporting, that’s your choice. But if you think it is wrong, support the Palestine and the idea of democracy,” he said.
VPM chairman Datuk Dr Musa Mohd Nordin said the talk was one of the activities of the non-governmental organisation to increase public awareness on the humanitarian crisis in Palestine.
See the article here:
Coast To Coast AM, June 08 2013, Bilderberg Secret Societies, C2CAM, Radio, DisclosureRadio, Coast
Coast To Coast AM, 2013 C2CAM, C2C, Coast To Coast, Radio, DisclosureRadio, http://wwwDisclosureRadio.com CLICK HERE FOR TODAYS SHOW AND TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE …
Andrew Neil defends his Alex Jones Bilderberg interview (15Jun13)
Daily / Sunday Politics presenter Andrew Neil defends his interview with Alex Jones on the Bilderberg scumbags that the entire UK TV rubbished as “conspiracy…
Go here to read the rest:
WHAT IS “GAY MARRIAGE” ??
By: AL GAGNON
Read more from the original source:
The Daily Show 06 13 13 Gay Marriage
The Daily Show 06 13 13 Gay Marriage.
By: ahmetur uretjk
Read this article:
Wineries are coming out loud and proud in their support of gay marriage. They’re putting it right on the label.
“Little by little, we’re breaking down the barrier,” says Gary Saperstein of Out in the Vineyard, an events and tour company based in Sonoma wine country that caters to gay travelers.
One of the barrier-breakers is Same Sex Meritage, a red blend that sends its message on the bottle and at the cash register $1 for every bottle sold is donated to the advocacy group Freedom to Marry.
“It’s the right thing to do,” says Matt Gold, who is based in Chicago and teamed with Josh Stein of Stein Family Wines in California to make the wine, which launched last December. Meritage is a brand name that refers to a Bordeaux-style blend. And, of course, it sounds a lot like marriage.
Gold and Stein see their business partnership as a way to make wine and make a statement. “Everyone should have the right to marry. Everyone should have the same rights as anyone else,” says Gold.
Same Sex Meritage isn’t the only wine reaching out to the LGBT community.
Egalite, a bubbly from the Burgundy region of France, was launched earlier this year with the name French for equality reflecting the wine’s origins as a Burgundy cremant (sparkling wine) and its support for the gay community. Each quarter, a portion of profits is donated to a LGBT nonprofit organization chosen by fans of the wine on Facebook; $15,000 has been donated since the wine’s January launch.
From Stand Tall Wines, there’s Genetic Pinot Noir, which refers to sexual orientation having genetic origins. Stand Tall Wines was founded by Larisa Stephenson and partner Dana Sabin. The wine is being made in the Napa Valley using grapes shipped from Oregon’s Willamette Valley and 1 percent of Genetic sales is being donated to the Napa LBGTQ Project (which is the process of changing its name to LGBTQ Connection).
And though it doesn’t have a message-specific label, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly has been supporting marriage rights for gays for 25 years, donating to local LGBT centers and other organizations, investing in Pride Week events, even putting up a 20-foot-tall inflatable wedding cake in front of San Francisco’s City Hall to show support for gay marriage.
“We definitely love to celebrate the LGBT community and all of its progress,” says Jerime Black, Barefoot’s national LGBT sales and marketing manager. “Barefoot really is all about fun. It’s taking the stuffiness out of wine.”
Read the original post:
Occupy Oakland Rally – November 19, 2011 Occupy Oakland rally on November 19, 2011. By: Ray Pensador
UN Chief Deeply Concerned By Israels Continuing West Bank Settlement Expansion
New York, Jun 14 2013 – Calling reported ongoing settlement construction in the West Bank unhelpful and a deeply worrisome trend, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today renewed his calls on Israel to heed the global community to freeze settlement activity and abide by its commitments under international law.
In a statement from his spokesperson, Secretary-General Ban said he is deeply concerned by the continuing expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank in violation of international law.
He is particularly troubled by reports that planning for hundreds of housing units in the settlement of Itamar, deep into the West Bank, has advanced to the next stage, as is also the case in the outpost of Bruchin, the spokesperson said.
These latest reports follow other recent announcements of expansion in Beit El, near Ramallah.
The Secretary-General also remains concerned about reported plans for around 1,000 settlement units in East Jerusalem and steps to authorize four illegal settlement outposts deep in the West Bank, according to the statement.
These developments are unhelpful decisions that undermine progress towards the two-state solution, Mr. Ban said through his spokesperson, adding that they constitute a deeply worrisome trend at a moment of ongoing efforts to re-launch peace negotiations.
Meanwhile, a UN independent expert today reiterated his calls on Israel to end its blockade over the Gaza strip, six years after it was tightened following the Hamas takeover in June 2007.
The people of Gaza have endured the unendurable and suffered what is insufferable for six years. Israels collective punishment of the civilian population in Gaza must end today, said the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the occupied Palestinian territories, Richard Falk.
Six years of Israels calculated strangulation of the Gaza Strip has stunted the economy and has kept most Gazans in a state of perpetual poverty and aid dependency, the UN expert added.